tiyak, partikular, espesipiko, likas, katutubo, sarilitiyak na lunas
Noun(1) a fact about some part (as opposed to general(2) a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease
Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `to'(2) stated explicitly or in detail(3) relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species(4) being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides
(1) the specific needs of each child(2) In rural areas, the division of labor is usually clearly prescribed, with specific tasks assigned to men and women.(3) Some events are specific to a particular ethnic group.(4) It was very specific to that part of the country.(5) Identify mutual goals and specific practices to reach these goals.(6) And he said a clearly expressed specific intention that something should be complied with just overrode that general provision.(7) Clearly his agenda was specific , his devotion to justice absolute.(8) They crafted advertorial content that was specific to each magazine.(9) Write out specific instructions for your guests.(10) specific drugs(11) These features are not specific to NAS the company.(12) specific information(13) Some gods were specific to particular towns or places.(14) Follow the manufacturer's specific instructions.(15) In this work it is hard to identify specific organs, aside from the pair of yellow mounds at one end that appear to represent lungs.(16) The next chapter will be much more specific on this issue.
(1) specific gravity :: timbang na espesipiko
(2) specific heat :: tiyak na init
(3) be specific :: maging tiyak
(4) specific performance :: tiyak na pagganap
(5) specific weight :: tiyak na timbang
(6) specific purpose :: tiyak na layunin
(7) specific volume :: tiyak na dami
(8) not specific :: hindi tiyak
(9) specific heat capacity :: tiyak na kapasidad ng init
(10) specific density :: tiyak na density
1. particular ::
3. fixed ::
4. set ::
5. determined ::
6. distinct ::
7. definite ::
8. single ::
9. individual ::
10. peculiar ::
11. discrete ::
12. express ::
13. precise ::
14. particular ::
nonspecific, specific, specification, specifications, specificity, specifics, unspecific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
--SPECIFIC enough for you?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Yeah, but ours can recognize a SPECIFIC
data stream among background noise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Specific orders will be left for you
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
There must exist certain words
in a certain SPECIFIC order...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Pretty SPECIFIC directions.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: specific
Meaning and definitions of specific, translation in Filipino language for specific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of specific in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "specific"
What specific means in Filipino, specific meaning in Filipino, specific definition, examples and pronunciation of specific in Filipino language.