isang bagay, may, anuman, kahit ano, mayroon, kaunti, mahalagang bagay, isang bagay na mahalagakatulad ng, para baga, para
- isang bagaysomethings
Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: iba pa
(2) something like that :: isang bagay na tulad na
(3) say something :: magsalita ka
(4) something new :: isang bagay na bago
(5) something like :: isang bagay tulad ng
(6) or something :: o ng isang bagay
(7) something like this :: isang bagay na tulad nito
(8) something in the way :: isang bagay sa paraan
(9) something to drink :: ng isang bagay sa pag-inom
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
4. some ::
5. aught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, in fact, I just came
to have SOMETHING to drink.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Who would tell you
SOMETHING like that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
There is SOMETHING
I should prepare you for.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
There's SOMETHING out there.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Filipino language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of something in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "something"
What something means in Filipino, something meaning in Filipino, something definition, examples and pronunciation of something in Filipino language.