malutas, lutasin, masagot, lumutas, sagutin, kuwentahin, sumagot, magpaliwanag, magawa, magtuos, tuusin, liwanagin
Verb(1) find the solution to (a problem or question(2) find the solution(3) settle, as of a debt
(1) They are a great partner, we are happy together, we will solve the problem together.(2) He is hoping to work with others such as the town council to try to solve the problem in various ways.(3) the policy could solve the town's housing crisis(4) His financial problems were solved , but he was spurned by the art establishment.(5) We are faced with a challenge that is difficult, but solvable .(6) And because more times than not, he's a problem solver .(7) They take the bags away so the rats don't have their food supply, but this is still not solving the problem.(8) I need to watch the ├ö├ç├┐extras├ö├ç├û to see if there are any clues to solving the mystery of it all.(9) Occasionally, someone has a simple idea that solves a huge problem.(10) You can remove and clean the sensor and that usually solves the problem.(11) Ours is a reproducible model, and others may end up reproducing it and solving other problems.(12) Tonight, another astounding story of citizen crime solvers , all thanks to the shocking power of the media.(13) And then when she solves the mystery, they cut back to her revealing it to the interested parties, a father and son.(14) So you are not actually solving the problem by giving it to somebody else.(15) Norbert, a reverse question to that, in some ways: what has gone wrong, how curable, how solvable is it?(16) They are the solvers of problems, so long as the problems aren't their own.
(1) solve the problem :: malutas ang problema
(2) solve problems :: malutas ang mga problema
(3) solve a problem :: malutas ang isang problema
(4) try to solve :: subukan upang malutas
(5) solve a case :: malutas ang isang kaso
1. resolve ::
2. clear ::
3. puzzle out ::
solve, solved, solves, solving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, if you want to SOLVE
the mystery of who stabbed
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
l've tried to SOLVE this,
but l can't get anywhere
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
You're a physicist. What makes
you think you can SOLVE a crime?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
and didn't SOLVE a thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
but by using a computer to SOLVE
complex mathematical problems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: solve
Meaning and definitions of solve, translation in Filipino language for solve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solve in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solve"
What solve means in Filipino, solve meaning in Filipino, solve definition, examples and pronunciation of solve in Filipino language.