malambot, mahina, banayad, makinis, malambot ang puso, malamlam, pino, matamis, mahinhin, marahan, malamig, mabini, mabait, mayumi, mababa, dahan-dahan
Adjective(1) yielding readily to pressure or weight(2) compassionate and kind; conciliatory(3) (of sound(4) easily hurt(5) produced with vibration of the vocal cords(6) not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons(7) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music(8) (of light(9) (of speech sounds, as `s' and `sh'(10) (of a commodity or market or currency(11) using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation(12) tolerant or lenient(13) soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe(14) having little impact, or light(15) out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance(16) willing to negotiate and compromise
Adverb(1) in a relaxed manner; or without hardship
(1) Fall Frost Coming, painted in 1966, is a large canvas that features muted trees with soft edges.(2) Lines of business range from clothing, knitted fabric, and leather goods, to food, soft beverages, and liquor.(3) She hated his kisses because his lips were always cold and soft to the touch, too soft , not firm like Timothy's.(4) Most people acknowledge the big difference between the dangers of soft drugs such as cannabis and the likes of heroine and cocaine.(5) And the news itself should be lighter and more digestible: short cycles, interspersed with a lot of soft news.(6) I think it's a soft drug as they say, and shouldn't carry those heavy penalties.(7) The soft carpet beneath his feet might as well be molasses, sucking him down, trapping him.(8) They react even to disturbing news with a resigned smile and soft words.(9) People are being raised to be soft and stupid, and I think it is really about slowly wiping out dissidence and uniqueness in the culture, I really do.(10) Her voice was soft and sounded so far away, but as always, it was enough.(11) By this I am indicating that a soft currency may be acceptable for a while - the question is: For how long?(12) Create suds in a bowl and apply the suds to the leather surface with a soft cloth or sponge.(13) Moving from house to house to house, from area to area, I noticed how hard water and soft water affect the skin on my face.(14) The dissolved salts in hard water have a similar effect, so soft water is advised.(15) Janssen, though beautiful, has no soft edges - her face is angular, her nose sharp, her amazing figure more sculpted than curved.(16) The weather was fantastic, velvety warm, with a nice soft breeze.
(1) soft drinks :: soft drinks
(2) soft copy :: soft copy
(3) soft tissue :: soft tissue
(4) soft touch :: malambot na hawak
(5) soft skills :: malambot na mga kasanayan sa
(6) soft skill :: soft kasanayang
(7) soft spot :: soft spot
(8) soft music :: malambot na musika
(9) soft palate :: soft panlasa
(10) soft-hearted :: malambot ang puso
1. mushy ::
2. swampy ::
3. squashy ::
4. velvety ::
5. gentle ::
6. dim ::
7. pale ::
8. quiet ::
9. blurred ::
10. kind ::
11. lenient ::
12. foolish ::
13. subdued ::
14. piano ::
15. balmy ::
16. delicate ::
17. cushy ::
19. flabby ::
20. sonant ::
21. easy ::
1. booming ::
2. loud ::
3. piercing ::
4. plangent ::
5. resounding ::
6. ringing ::
7. roaring ::
8. sonorous ::
9. stentorian ::
malakas na malakas
10. thundering ::
soft, softer, softest, softies, softly, softness, software, softy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you could feel how SOFT my skin is,
you wouldn't have to ask.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
The fire is burning your pretty SOFT skin.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
So SOFT, they actually believe
their parlor tricks are magic.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Right now, I'm designing an experiment
to study the SOFT component...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Filipino Dictionary: soft
Meaning and definitions of soft, translation in Filipino language for soft with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soft in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soft"
What soft means in Filipino, soft meaning in Filipino, soft definition, examples and pronunciation of soft in Filipino language.