mamanpagsinghot, singhot, sunog na mitsa, pag-amoysinghutin, magpatay, suminghot, umamoy, amuyin, pumatay, patayin
Noun(1) the charred portion of a candlewick(2) a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time(3) finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose(4) sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
Verb(1) sniff or smell inquiringly(2) inhale (something
Adjective(1) snuff colored; of a greyish to yellowish brown
(1) Eating out every other day or habits like chewing betel leaves, tobacco, taking snuff , smoking, and drinking take their toll on one's health and voice.(2) Tobacco and snuff were convenient and acceptable items, and more luxurious fare was provided when possible.(3) Russians used to be sent to Siberia for taking snuff .(4) Unrelenting and pitiless in their quest for fun, they snuff out their torches and shout louder while walking upon the poor squire.(5) a pinch of snuff(6) On one occasion, he was walking inland up Deeside to fulfil an engagement, and stopped to take a pinch of snuff .(7) With a single movement he sniffed up snuff from the back of his hand.(8) A pinch of snuff , inhaled through the nose, used to be a common way of using tobacco.(9) I would take my brown bag lunch down to Fish Creek behind the football field where I had smoked pot and done snuff back in my middle school.(10) If pub owners really knew what they were at, they'd start selling snuff or some other kind of smokeless tobacco.(11) He had smoked since 1970 and had used oral snuff since 1980.(12) A pinch of snuff may be placed between the cheek and the gum or inhaled into the nostrils.(13) All forms of tobacco have been implicated as causative agents, including cigarette, cigar and pipe tobacco as well as chewing tobacco and snuff .(14) Switching from cigarettes to a pipe or cigars, or using snuff or oral tobacco (chewing tobacco), does not reduce the risk.(15) After a committee advised the government to ban oral snuff , the government acted in accordance with the recommendation.(16) Get rid of all your chewing tobacco or snuff before your quit date.
(1) snuff out :: maman out
(2) snuff movie :: snuff movie
(3) snuff it :: wasakin
(4) snuff bottle :: pag-amoy bote
(5) up to snuff :: hanggang sa pag-amoy
(6) pinch of snuff :: pakurot ng pag-amoy
1. sniff ::
2. extinguish ::
4. douse ::
malakas na palo
5. smother ::
6. choke ::
8. quench ::
9. stub out ::
snuff, snuffed, snuffer, snuffers, snuffing, snuffly, snuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You thought you could
just SNUFF us out?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: snuff
Meaning and definitions of snuff, translation in Filipino language for snuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snuff in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snuff"
What snuff means in Filipino, snuff meaning in Filipino, snuff definition, examples and pronunciation of snuff in Filipino language.