dapat, nararapat, kung, kapag, sana, sakali, pagka, disin, disin sana
Verb(1) used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.(2) used to indicate what is probable.(3) expressing the conditional mood.(4) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ after a main clause describing feelings.(5) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ expressing purpose.(6) (in the first person) expressing a polite request or acceptance.(7) (in the first person) expressing a conjecture or hope.(8) used to emphasize to a listener how striking an event is or was.
(1) she hates him and so she should(2) Mrs West said the Trust should encourage existing health care assistants to train as nurses.(3) I should imagine the Elliotts feel the same way.(4) he'll have a sore head, I should imagine(5) Medical advice should be sought for any animal bite, and a tetanus injection given.(6) Our advice is that they should be so, so careful when using their mobile phones.(7) It is unlikely to stop him from doing the same thing again, however, should the situation arise.(8) I'll leave if he should try anything(9) it should be left open(10) Having won in Katowice, England should be good enough to do it again at home.(11) One of the best things about it is that it's easy to swap the vest for a bikini top should the mood take you.(12) If new moneys are provided by a third party in this situation, it should not be a cause of concern to the borrower.(13) I should be grateful if you could draw this letter to the attention of your readers.(14) should anyone arrive late, admission is likely to be refused(15) it worked as it should(16) Of course Turkey should be allowed to join if they have met the conditions of membership.
(1) you should :: dapat mo
(2) should be :: ay dapat na
(3) should not :: hindi dapat
(4) should have :: ay dapat magkaroon ng
(5) it should be :: dapat ay
(6) it should :: dapat nito
(7) should be done :: dapat gawin
(8) it should be noted :: ito ay dapat na nabanggit
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
armies SHOULD carry
candy canes that shoot wishes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
why SHOULD I trust you to know any more
than the priestess who counseled Stannis?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Oh. Perhaps we SHOULD establish
some ground rules.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
- If and when?
- Maybe we SHOULD change the subject.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
You think you SHOULD call Amy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Filipino Dictionary: should
Meaning and definitions of should, translation in Filipino language for should with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of should in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "should"
What should means in Filipino, should meaning
in Filipino, should definition, examples and pronunciation
of should in Filipino language.