kahulugan, pakiramdam, diwa, isip, bait, pagpapahalaga, pagkaunawa, pandamdam, sentido, sentido komun, panlasa, katalinuhan, talino, karamdaman, paningin, opiniyon ng karamihan, panlahat na paniwala, panlahat na palagay, pandamu, serbtido, pandinig, huwisyo, pang-unawa, pag-unawa, pang-amoykatinuan, madama, makatwiran, maunawaan, unawain, maramdaman, kahinahunan, damahin, umunawa, kaliwanagan ng isip, sa ibang bagay, sa isang dako, dumama
Noun(1) a general conscious awareness(2) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted(3) the faculty through which the external world is apprehended(4) sound practical judgment(5) a natural appreciation or ability
Verb(1) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(2) detect some circumstance or entity automatically(3) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively(4) comprehend
(1) I can see the sense in their proposal(2) Animals do not have rights in the accepted sense of the word.(3) She had been able to sense these things, but never been able to place a finger on anything.(4) she has a sense of propriety(5) That is not hypocrisy or betrayal, but simply rationality and good sense .(6) She couldn't explain it but she felt a sense of urgency that she should keep running.(7) Appealing to one's rational sense in their moment of deep anguish and distress is indeed a difficult task.(8) he could sense that he wasn't liked(9) If we suffer for no reason, if we can find no sense , no reason to our suffering, it makes us crazy.(10) dogs have a keen sense of smell(11) he earned respect by the good sense he showed at meetings(12) But mention the impending transfer deadline and the banalities are overwhelmed by his sense of urgency.(13) Taking into account the needs of suppliers is again a combination of shrewd business sense and good ethical practice.(14) she had enough sense not to do it again(15) I think that they still have a tremendous sense of the importance of tradition and of duty.(16) I could sense his great urgency to unload what he had been through.
(1) make sense :: magkaroon ng kahulugan
(2) common sense :: sentido komun
(3) sense of humor :: pagkamapagpatawa
(4) in this sense :: sa puntong ito
(5) that makes sense :: na may katuturan
(6) in a sense :: sa isang kahulugan
(7) does not make sense :: walang kwenta
(8) good sense :: mabuting pag-iisip
(9) it makes no sense :: ito ay hindi gumagawa ng kahulugan
(10) sense of smell :: pang-amoy
1. sensory faculty ::
2. feeling ::
3. appreciation ::
4. wisdom ::
5. purpose ::
6. meaning ::
7. good sense ::
8. signified ::
10. discern ::
11. smell ::
12. feel ::
1. indiscretion ::
kakulangan ng mabuting pasya
sense, sensed, senses, sensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Well, I SENSE judgment on your part.
- No, no.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
The math is so inelegant,
I'm not even sure it makes SENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
In what SENSE is that a compromise?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I'm glad to see you still have
your twisted SENSE of humour.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I think so.You would.
That makes SENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: sense
Meaning and definitions of sense, translation in Filipino language for sense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sense in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sense"
What sense means in Filipino, sense meaning in Filipino, sense definition, examples and pronunciation of sense in Filipino language.