magpadala, ipadala, padalhan, suguin, magsugo, ipasundo, magpapunta, papuntahin, utusan, magpahatid, pahatdan, magpasundo, magpatawag, mag-utos
Verb(1) cause to go somewhere(2) to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place(3) cause to be directed or transmitted to another place(4) transport commercially(5) assign to a station(6) transfer(7) cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution(8) broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
(1) The enchanting vivaciousness his women exude could send any man into ecstasy.(2) many parents prefer to send their children to single-sex schools(3) To return merchandise, pack it carefully (use the original packing material if possible) and send it back to us with a copy of your shipment receipt.(4) you must send us the application form by post(5) Jade Emperor cried, and he summoned Mountain God, ordering him to send mountains to fall upon the dragons.(6) it's the spectacle and music that send us, not the words(7) It would be very interesting to know the exact timing of the order to send the unarmed planes after Flight 93.(8) we'll send a representative(9) The case was heard at Andover, which has custody facilities, in case the magistrates decided to send Little to prison.(10) This was a daunting task as funds had to be raised in order to send the athletes over.(11) The United Nations announced yesterday that hundreds of staff in Pakistan and India were ordered to send their families home in the next few days.(12) We'll send letters and post notices exactly as we've done before.(13) he asked them to send a doctor(14) Eighteen months earlier she had helped send Coburn to prison as a prosecution witness in an armed robbery case.(15) send your document as a PDF attachment(16) tell them I send my regards
(1) to send :: Ipadala
(2) send to :: Ipadala sa
(3) send out :: Ipadala
(4) send back :: magpadala ng balik
(5) send again :: ipadala muli
(6) send message :: Magpadala ng Mensahe
(7) send mail :: magpadala ng mail
(8) send away :: Ipadala
1. dispatch ::
2. call for ::
tawag para sa
3. propel ::
4. get off ::
5. place ::
6. commit ::
7. direct ::
8. mail ::
9. broadcast ::
10. transport ::
11. send out ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
send, sending, sends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know perfectly well that it's a trap.
You can't SEND him out.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
and just SEND it in--
anyone can do it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
You have an hour to SEND them over.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
that NASA wants
to SEND Howard back up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
- What kind of message does that SEND?
- The message is:
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: send
Meaning and definitions of send, translation in Filipino language for send with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of send in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "send"
What send means in Filipino, send meaning in Filipino, send definition, examples and pronunciation of send in Filipino language.