ibenta, ipagbili, magbili, magtinda, maipagbibili, pagbilhan, ilako, maglako, mabibili
Noun(1) the activity of persuading someone to buy
Verb(1) exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent(2) be sold at a certain price or in a certain way(3) persuade somebody to accept something(4) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(5) give up for a price or reward(6) be approved of or gain acceptance(7) be responsible for the sale of(8) deliver to an enemy by treachery
(1) the excitement of scientific achievement is too subtle a sell to stir the public(2) Our stock is small simply because supermarkets sell popular books cheaper than we can buy them.(3) In my outline of the different venues available to sell your work I have not mentioned books or magazines.(4) Though the irony was glaring, it was a tough sell to ad agencies.(5) It's an easy sell there, because that's where the commodity has value.(6) do not your lawyers sell all their practice, as your priests their prayers?(7) every other television commercial is a sell for Australian lager(8) Buying a second home in the Desert Southwest was not an easy sell to Sue.(9) to sell yourself(10) The average rider reads these, guarding against the eventual sell .(11) actually, Hawaii's a bit of a sell(12) We'll look at the tough sell facing our commerce secretary in Beijing.(13) scandals sell newspapers(14) But so much of it is a real-life cartoon, that little kids seem a natural sell .(15) I would also deliver items to stores where people worked to stock and sell them.(16) For one, getting capital from skittish investors proved a tough sell .
(1) to sell :: ibenta
(2) buy and sell :: bumili at magbenta
(3) hard sell :: mahirap ibenta
(4) sell up :: magsubasta
(5) sell-off :: ibenta
(6) sell-by date :: magbenta-ayon sa petsa
(7) sell short :: magbenta ng maikling
(8) sell well :: magbenta na rin
1. put up for sale ::
ilagay up para sa pagbebenta
2. trade in ::
kalakalan sa mga
3. go ::
4. cost ::
5. promote ::
6. betray ::
7. trade ::
1. buy ::
2. purchase ::
sell, seller, sellers, selling, sells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I wanna SELL drugs to people
who feel those things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
stores that SELL them, nor
their heartbreaking clientele.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
...and saying no to kids
who SELL magazines door to door.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
-Dismantle it, SELL it in parts.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Does this face
SELL fungal creams?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Filipino Dictionary: sell
Meaning and definitions of sell, translation in Filipino language for sell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sell in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sell"
What sell means in Filipino, sell meaning in Filipino, sell definition, examples and pronunciation of sell in Filipino language.