pagpili, napili, pamimili, pili, paghirang, paghalaw
Noun(1) the act of choosing or selecting(2) an assortment of things from which a choice can be made(3) the person or thing chosen or selected(4) a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment(5) a passage selected from a larger work
(1) I make Dayflower the selection for the Irish 1000 Guineas(2) a good selection of films(3) The menu offered a wide selection of large and small snacks.(4) The launch of the book honouring the life and work of James McKenna also coincided with the launch of a selection of poems on CD by Desmond Egan.(5) The evening began with a selection of poems and songs from the junior classes and an in-school quiz.(6) Distinctive Dream is the selection in the feature race at Ripon, the Ôö¼├║10,000 Tote Trifecta Sprint Handicap.(7) your selection may not contain two different data types(8) It is different this year in that a lot of team selection is fact.(9) The selection , who didn't enjoy the run of the race, finished like a train to get within three parts of a length of the brilliant Godolphin horse Fantastic Light.(10) It is considered to be one of the world's most beautiful capitals, offering visitors a wide selection of sightseeing and outdoor-leisure options.(11) selection committee(12) Positive directional selection was detected for most of the internal branches harboring an accelerated rate of evolution.(13) As the editorial note acknowledges, the interviews are only a selection from those originally gathered.(14) the publication of a selection of his poems(15) The evidence further suggests that careful selection of the potential candidates is crucial.(16) to make your selection
(1) natural selection :: natural na pagpili
1. choice ::
2. range ::
3. anthology ::
4. option ::
5. excerpt ::
6. survival of the fittest ::
matira ang matibay
Different Formsdeselection, selection, selections
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How did you correct
for the SELECTION bias?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Tonight's SELECTION, Brussels sprouts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Yeah! Natural SELECTION at work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
According to the document you drew up,
the SELECTION of a new takeout restaurant...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
- I've been meaning to go over there.
- Oh, great SELECTION, great prices.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: selection
Meaning and definitions of selection, translation in Filipino language for selection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of selection in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "selection"
What selection means in Filipino, selection meaning in Filipino, selection definition, examples and pronunciation of selection in Filipino language.