lubid, gapusinng lubid, itali, talian, magtali, gumapos, sumilo, siluin, igapos
Noun(1) a strong line(2) street names for flunitrazepan
Verb(1) catch with a lasso(2) fasten with a rope
(1) He wore a rope of shining rubies around his neck and had a gold ring dangling from his right ear.(2) We had eight ropers out the first day and some of them had never thrown a rope in an arena, and there wasn't a calf missed.(3) a rope of pearls(4) I tried to move my limbs only to find them restrained by what felt like thick strands of rope .(5) She nodded, and tiptoed to pull a length of thick rope from the back of the cart.(6) there was no way down, even with a rope(7) executions by the rope continued well into the twentieth century(8) How exquisite she would look in the rope of garnet beads my mother gave me years ago for a birthday present.(9) My eyes came to rest on a long strand of thick hemp rope , slightly frazzled but still in one piece.(10) He pulled out a small length of thin nylon rope and a knife.(11) He had noticed that the thick sisal rope which had snapped had been cut halfway through with a sharp instrument, probably a knife.(12) They were linked by a great length of rope modestly coiled at both ends of the row.(13) Together, with Steve hauling on the rope and him climbing, he made it to the top of the cliff.(14) She gingerly pulled the rope of pearls out of the box, staring at them in disbelief, as if she expected them to disappear any moment.(15) With a cord I always carried in my pocket just for such an occasion, I started to rope his hands together.(16) coils of rope
(1) skipping rope :: lubid na ginagamit sa larong luksong-lubid
(2) jump rope :: tumalon lubid
(3) wire rope :: wire lubid
(4) the rope :: ang lubid
(5) rope skipping :: lubid laktaw
(6) skip rope :: laktawan lubid
(7) tow rope :: paghatak rope
(8) climbing rope :: akyat lubid
(9) steel wire rope :: steel wire lubid
(10) rope in :: lubid sa
1. cord ::
2. circle ::
3. tie ::
4. lasso ::
5. leash ::
rope, roped, ropes, roping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I gave it to you to cut the ROPE,
and now I don't have me dagger no more.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Have you tried letting go of the ROPE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Cut the ROPE!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Like, what if you swung on a ROPE
from the ceiling?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
With... the jump ROPE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: rope
Meaning and definitions of rope, translation in Filipino language for rope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rope in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rope"
What rope means in Filipino, rope meaning in Filipino, rope definition, examples and pronunciation of rope in Filipino language.