dahilan, katwiran, sanhi, lohika, hinggil, makapagpasiya, diperensyakatwiran, paliwanag, kaisipan, may katwiran, matwid, lumutas, magpasiya, makalutas, isap, sentido komun, nasa matwid, pangatwiranan, lumutas ng suliranin, pag-iisip
Noun(1) a rational motive for a belief or action(2) an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon(3) the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination(4) the state of having good sense and sound judgment(5) a justification for something existing or happening(6) a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) present reasons and arguments(3) think logically
(1) Just because someone knocks on your door, phones you or stops you in the street is not good enough reason to change your mind.(2) I tried to reason with her, but without success(3) Sweetening the pot within reason to keep it out of their hands does make sense.(4) the only reason she comes here is to read the paper(5) we have reason to celebrate(6) An argument is a form of reasoning whereby one gives a reason or reasons in support of some claim.(7) Rangers supporters will now believe it is possible for them to have reason to tickle these next Sunday.(8) One reason why this event may reverberate is exactly that disconnect.(9) she is in danger of losing her reason(10) The size is pretty much irrelevant, as is the amount of water, within reason .(11) You can take advantage of this by waiting until the last minute and - within reason - naming your price.(12) The foundation also showed that liking an area was the main reason why people did not live closer to their work.(13) Men are marked off from other animals by possessing reason and the power of thought.(14) it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive(15) He thinks and learns systematically and is drawn to using logic and reason to prove and understand his faith.(16) they won't pay the fine, not without reason
(1) the reason :: ang dahilan
(2) for this reason :: para sa kadahilanang ito
(3) for that reason :: para sa kadahilanang iyon
(4) for no reason :: walang dahilan
(5) for some reason :: para sa ilang kadahilanan
(6) main reason :: pangunahing dahilan
(7) the reason why :: ang dahilan kung bakit
(8) without reason :: walang rason
(9) within reason :: sa loob ng dahilan
(10) for what reason :: Para sa anong dahilan
1. cause ::
2. rationality ::
3. sanity ::
4. good sense ::
6. ground ::
8. intellect ::
9. think rationally ::
isip nang makatwiran
10. calculate ::
11. bring around ::
12. argue ::
13. conclude ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
sumunod na pangyayari
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
reason, reasoned, reasoner, reasoners, reasoning, reasons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am a man of REASON.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
But my point is that you have absolutely
no REASON to be embarrassed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Okay, look, I didn't want to say
this, but the real REASON
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
But I am convinced
that the REASON I cannot master...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Happy to, unless it's hope
or a REASON to live.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: reason
Meaning and definitions of reason, translation in Filipino language for reason with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reason in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reason"
What reason means in Filipino, reason meaning in Filipino, reason definition, examples and pronunciation of reason in Filipino language.