ranggo, antas, uri, ayos, sa tungkulin, puwesto, mataas na katungkulan, klase, masanghid, baitang, katayugan, kataasan, kaayusan, tayog, taas, maanghid, mataas na katayuan, mataas na kalagayan, malabayd, mayabong, sukdulan, maangot, grago, pilaihanay, tumaas, maghanay, maghilera, taasaan, makataas, mataasan, graduhan, ihilera, magkagrado, magsunud-sunod, pag-uri-uriin, pagsunud-sunurinkalgason, labis, malago't masukal
Noun(1) a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police(2) relative status(3) the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army(4) position in a social hierarchy(5) the body of members of an organization or group
Verb(1) take or have a position relative to others(2) assign a rank or rating to(3) take precedence or surpass others in rank
Adjective(1) very fertile; producing profuse growth(2) very offensive in smell or taste(3) conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible(4) complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers(5) growing profusely
(1) The product of the Soviets' laudable campaign for universal public housing, Petrzalka's rank ugliness serves only to emphasize what a jewel the old part of the city is.(2) In May 2003, he was promoted to the highest rank of cadet officer.(3) Annapolis had a large number of bachelors among those of high social rank .(4) But ten years from now, no one is going to give a damn what social rank you held in high school.(5) The flesh was pale grey in the thin light and the stomach had a harsh, rank smell.(6) It is clear that your hate is founded in your arrogant elitism and your rank racism.(7) Many of the most important rules of etiquette serve to mark differences in social rank .(8) The rank of this matrix is 1, so that the equation is identified.(9) White has his rook on the seventh rank and Black's queenside pawns are very weak.(10) Traditional values included an acceptance of behavior dependent on social rank .(11) How Americans will react to this rank ingratitude is beyond me.(12) As she got closer she could smell the sweat on him and the rank smell of horse.(13) only two cabinet members had held ministerial rank before(14) Also, they rank the choices within a given question, not across questions.(15) I think of myself a political moderate, but the callousness and the rank inefficiency of much of the current Republican party leadership leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.(16) A rank smell wafted its way towards Hailey's nose.
(1) taxi rank :: ranggo ng taxi
(2) military rank :: militar ranggo
(3) social rank :: sosyal na ranggo
(4) first rank :: unang ranggo
(5) academic rank :: pang-akademikong ranggo
(6) rank-and-file :: rank-and-file
(7) highest rank :: pinakamataas na ranggo
(8) rank among :: ranggo sa gitna
1. abundant ::
2. offensive ::
3. downright ::
4. egregious ::
5. absolute ::
6. position ::
7. high standing ::
mataas na standing
8. row ::
9. social rank ::
sosyal na ranggo
11. membership ::
12. classify ::
13. prioritize ::
14. have a rank ::
magkaroon ng isang ranggo
15. order ::
16. outrank ::
1. sparse ::
rank, ranked, ranker, rankest, rankine, ranking, rankings, rankling, rankly, rankness, ranks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've decided my RANK
will be captain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
"Rank the following aspects
of Sheldon Cooper in order of appeal:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...be at once raised to the RANK of lord...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Why don't you RANK that number one?
You're on your own for the rest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Filipino Dictionary: rank
Meaning and definitions of rank, translation in Filipino language for rank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rank in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rank"
What rank means in Filipino, rank meaning in Filipino, rank definition, examples and pronunciation of rank in Filipino language.