tanong, problema, suliranin, mungkahi, interogasyon, mosyontanungin, magtanong, itanong, usisain, mag-alinlangan, mag-usisa, pag-alinlanganan
Noun(1) an instance of questioning(2) the subject matter at issue(3) a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply(4) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something(5) a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote(6) an informal reference to a marriage proposal
Verb(1) challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of(2) pose a series of questions to(3) pose a question(4) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(5) place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
(1) All songs have meaning to someone, it's more a question of subject matter.(2) The medical benefits of research on primates are beyond question .(3) But I also believe that that support should not be given without question in all circumstances.(4) George Harrison will be remembered, beyond question , on his own terms, as a quiet man meeting a quiet end.(5) In Question Time Mark Latham wanted to focus on the question of truth in government.(6) It's not just a question of corporate control over the news, but rather how the news is made.(7) They followed up the raid by staking out the area over the bank holiday weekend to question people visiting the house.(8) Police are also keen to question the soldiers at the nearby Fort George army barracks who were on duty on the night of the fatal shooting.(9) At no time was an audience challenged to question a moral conundrum, or inspired to see the world through different eyes.(10) one could question if he's sincere or not(11) It is your right as a member to question these actions, and request such modifications as you see fit.(12) the question of cost is an important one(13) The detention plans were put forward after senior police officers argued they needed extra time to question suspects.(14) Your description can be a few words, a sentence, a question , or even just a single word.(15) One of them was an article authored by Mahatma Gandhi, discussing the minority question .(16) It is only a question of getting the farmers together and educating them.
(1) ask a question :: Magtanong
(2) out of the question :: sa labas ng tanong
(3) good question :: magandang tanong
(4) in question :: sa tanong
(5) tag question :: tag tanong
(6) ask question :: magtanong
(7) another question :: isa pang tanong
(8) without question :: walang tanong
(9) answer a question :: sagutin ang isang tanong
(10) question tag :: tag ng tanong
1. inquiry ::
2. doubt ::
3. issue ::
5. head ::
6. motion ::
7. interrogate ::
8. query ::
9. oppugn ::
10. interview ::
11. wonder ::
question, questionable, questioned, questioner, questioners, questioning, questionings, questions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's only one QUESTION
left to ask.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Quick QUESTION: Does it happen
to do with online tastes
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
So here's the million-dollar QUESTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
I stopped so I could ask the QUESTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: question
Meaning and definitions of question, translation in Filipino language for question with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of question in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "question"
What question means in Filipino, question meaning
in Filipino, question definition, examples and pronunciation
of question in Filipino language.