Noun(1) any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes
(1) As well as protein , Brazils are high in fat, which causes them to go rancid quickly.(2) Western blot analysis confirmed that this truncated fusion protein is expressed in yeast (data not shown).(3) a protein found in wheat(4) Made out of lentils, beans and spices, these little balls are rich in fibre and protein .(5) The diet does seem to help with the training as well - all that pasta, rice and pure soya protein .(6) Pulses such as lentils are the most important source of protein in the Indian diet.(7) Eat either protein or starch combined with vegetables other than the potato.(8) a diet high in protein(9) The tertiary structure of myoglobin is that of a typical water soluble globular protein .(10) The 75-kD fusion protein was purified four times by affinity binding to an amylose resin.(11) The scientists have genetically engineered the animals to produce a green fluorescent protein in cells throughout the abdomen.(12) I always try to make sure that whatever I eat is balanced as I like to have my greens and my protein .(13) Rice is high in protein , but these proteins are low in the essential amino acid lysine.(14) If you have healthy kidneys, you can't eat enough protein to damage your kidneys.(15) An elemental diet is a liquid diet, made up of simple forms of protein , carbohydrates and fats.(16) When there is a lot of carbohydrate in the diet, protein and fat are spared.
(1) crude protein :: krudo protina
(2) protein shake :: protina iling
(3) high protein :: mataas na protina
(4) carrier protein :: carrier protina
1. marrow ::
utak ng buto
2. protein ::
3. albuminoid ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're almost pure PROTEIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
I'm going to fold like an energy-based
de novo PROTEIN in conformational space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Nazi zombies don't wanna
eat you just because
they're craving the PROTEIN.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
for several minutes have shown
elevated markers of a PROTEIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
with a bunch of fuckin'
PROTEIN bars and a bucket.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: protein
Meaning and definitions of protein, translation in Filipino language for protein with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of protein in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "protein"
What protein means in Filipino, protein meaning
in Filipino, protein definition, examples and pronunciation
of protein in Filipino language.