proteksyon, pangangalaga, pananggalang, pagkalinga, pagtatanggol, pagkupkop, tagapagtanggol, sanggalang, pagtangkilik, tagapagsanggalang, pananggol, pagkapagtangkilik, pagkapagkupkop, pagkapagkalinga, adya, lukob, pagkakakalinga, pagkakatangkilik, pagkakakupkop, pagsasanggalang
Noun(1) the activity of protecting someone or something(2) a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury(3) defense against financial failure; financial independence(4) the condition of being protected(5) kindly endorsement and guidance(6) the imposition of duties or quotas on imports in order to protect domestic industry against foreign competition(7) payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
(1) ├ö├ç├┐The relocation of six houses to ensure its protection and preservation is a very small price to pay,├ö├ç├û she added.(2) Large profits were made from booty and ransom, and by exacting protection money from the cities.(3) They said they wanted protection money from the vendors.(4) a protection against the evil eye(5) It's best to plant them on the south side of the house to provide winter protection .(6) At the time, some members of his Four Seas Gang wanted to muscle in on a rival gang's turf and begin extorting protection money from small businesses.(7) he wears protection under his shirt(8) they have no legal protection(9) Extortion, blackmail, protection money are part of the daily life of the slums.(10) consumer protection(11) Ironically, even the most dangerous stinging jellies offer shelter and protection to small fish.(12) environmental protection(13) It provides healthy fats that offer multiple health benefits, like heart and cancer protection .(14) she was living under his lordship's protection at Gloucester Gate(15) the B vitamins give protection against infection(16) Sage grouse depend on healthy sage grasslands, especially dense stands of brush, for shelter and protection .
(1) fire protection :: sunog na proteksyon
(2) data protection :: proteksyon ng data
(3) flood protection :: proteksyon sa baha
(4) consumer protection :: proteksyon ng consumer
(5) ear protection :: Proteksyong pang-tenga
(6) virus protection :: virus na proteksyon
(7) cathodic protection :: cathodic proteksyon
(8) password protection :: proteksyon ng password
(9) write protection :: magsulat ng proteksyon
1. defense ::
2. safekeeping ::
3. barrier ::
4. tribute ::
5. security ::
6. shelter ::
7. protective cover ::
proteksiyon na takip
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
protection, protectionism, protectionist, protectionists, protections
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe I can work
in some witness PROTECTION.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
You kids better use PROTECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
in the Witness
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Just for my own PROTECTION,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
"and slaughter every wildling man, woman
and babe living under your PROTECTION.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: protection
Meaning and definitions of protection, translation in Filipino language for protection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of protection in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "protection"
What protection means in Filipino, protection meaning
in Filipino, protection definition, examples and pronunciation
of protection in Filipino language.