madaling kapitan ng sakit, nakalupasay, makiling, nakadapa, plastado, nakahandusay, mahilig, nakataob, lagay na lagay, masasaktin, higang-higa
madaling kapitan ng sakit
- madaling kapitan ng sakitpagkakahiga
Adjective(1) having a tendency (to(2) lying face downward
(1) I turned to Jack, who was prone on the floor a few feet away.(2) In retrospect, it probably should not have been a surprise that volcanoes are prone to collapse.(3) A man is sometimes very excitable and prone to anger for trivial reasons.(4) Of the tasks involved in our cases, lymph node searches appear to be especially prone to scalpel injuries.(5) Some of the children became prone to violent outbursts, irritability, nightmares, and insomnia.(6) The recovery of hamstring muscle strength was poorer when subjects were in the prone position.(7) Pulmonary capillary wedge pressure was slightly lower in the prone position.(8) The skin can crack, becoming red and inflamed and leaving it prone to infection.(9) I soon settled in for some rigorous study, busying myself with my alternately prone and prostrate experiments.(10) The back, neck, and wrists are the most prone to injury, Chan says.(11) She was usually silently stubborn but was on occasion prone to emotional outbursts.(12) Areas prone to flooding will suffer terribly as sea levels rise over the next century.(13) You find yourself lying prone on a cold and dusty floor made of stone.(14) He is, however, also particularly prone to exaggeration, which may make others think of him as ridiculous.(15) Rod lay prone on the sandbar in the firelight, his back hurting him.(16) Passive smoking affects non-smokers and makes them more prone to respiratory infections.
(1) prone to :: madaling kapitan ng sakit
(2) accident-prone :: aksidente-makiling
(3) prone position :: makiling posisyon
(4) be prone to :: madaling kapitan ng sakit sa
1. susceptible ::
3. prostrate ::
1. supine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She was always PRONE to melancholy.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
...who's PRONE to canker sores
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Humanity is disorganized,
PRONE to destruction.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Perhaps even taller, smarter
and less PRONE to freckling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
If I was PRONE to sarcasm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: prone
Meaning and definitions of prone, translation in Filipino language for prone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prone in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prone"
What prone means in Filipino, prone meaning in Filipino, prone definition, examples and pronunciation of prone in Filipino language.