tagagawa, tagalikha, pabrikante
Noun(1) someone who manufactures something(2) someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work(3) something that produces
(1) Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.(2) an oil producer(3) The best approach would be to contact the producer who supplied the floor for guidance.(4) the mold is the producer of the toxin aflatoxin(5) An obvious example of this would be engaging a producer for a recording session.(6) Not only is he a talented singer/songwriter but also a producer , arranger and record label owner.(7) Myself, Marlon and the producer of the film, we were all sentenced to three months in prison - suspended, thank God!(8) a record producer(9) Mr. White, the producer on that occasion, was also the recipient of an award for his production.(10) the mould is the producer of the toxin aflatoxin(11) The price of copper traditionally was priced on a producer price basis - a price set by the copper producer .(12) Brian Epstein, their manager, organised an audition with George Martin, the record producer .(13) Litmus will now spend a day in a recording studio with a producer and their future looks very bright.(14) Besides, she would never make another album without a producer , record label and time limit.(15) He has a specially constructed recording studio in his back yard and works these days as a record producer and a musician.(16) John Conroy is a TV producer and journalist based in Rio de Janeiro.
(1) executive producer :: executive producer
(2) record producer :: record producer
(3) film producer :: film producer
(4) producer price index :: producer presyo index
(5) producer goods :: producer kalakal
(6) wine producer :: wine producer
(7) producer gas :: producer gas
1. manufacturer ::
3. impresario ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've been meaning to ask,
because I'm the PRODUCER, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
And then, uh, executive
PRODUCER Steve Molaro and I
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Filipino Dictionary: producer
Meaning and definitions of producer, translation in Filipino language for producer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of producer in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "producer"
What producer means in Filipino, producer meaning in Filipino, producer definition, examples and pronunciation of producer in Filipino language.