paraan, pamamaraan, sistema, kaparaanan, paglakad, pagpapatuloymagawan ng paraan
Noun(1) a particular course of action intended to achieve a result(2) (psychology(3) a writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant's attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant(4) a mental process that you are not directly aware of(5) a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant(6) a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
Verb(1) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(2) deal with in a routine way(3) perform mathematical and logical operations on (data(4) institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against(5) march in a procession(6) shape, form, or improve a material(7) deliver a warrant or summons to someone
(1) He successfully dodged Earthlink's process servers for several months until they caught up with him in February 2003.(2) As is so often the case, each individual step in a decision-making process seems to be completely logical and obvious.(3) In some jurisdictions, the writ has to be served or the process has to be served before the action is brought.(4) That process was served on Dow Jones in the United States under the two limbs of the Supreme Court Rules.(5) process inks(6) This would be achieved by a transparent process whereby the bills in issue would be made clear to the voters at election time.(7) Kraft Foods is likely to set the standard for process cheese innovations.(8) The first commitment must be to the dialogue process and to achieve the possible.(9) the aging process(10) Bobbitt takes the process one step further, using his analysis of the past to predict the future.(11) Today's PCs process more information faster than anything imagined in the early days of computing.(12) Make sure you fully understand every step of the building process and don't let jargon put you off.(13) He breaks every step of the process into a series of questions.(14) It was impossible for Council officials to process that amount of work in one month.(15) I am not persuaded the provinces do have the constitutional or legislative authority to serve a process commenced by summons beyond the borders of Canada.(16) He invented the process of four-colour process printing onto flexible plastics.
(1) in process :: pinoproseso
(2) in the process :: nasa proseso
(3) due process :: angkop na paraan ng
(4) in the process of :: sa proseso ng
(5) process control :: proseso control
(6) manufacturing process :: manufacturing proseso
(7) production process :: produksyon proseso
(8) work in process :: trabaho sa proseso
(9) process management :: proseso ng pamamahala
(10) application process :: Proseso ng aplikasyon
1. procedure ::
2. method ::
3. summons ::
4. appendage ::
5. mental process ::
mental na proseso
6. deal with ::
7. litigate ::
8. work on ::
9. serve ::
10. treat ::
11. march ::
1. recess ::
2. recession ::
3. regress ::
4. regression ::
5. retreat ::
6. retrogression ::
process, processed, processes, processing, processor, processors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Got it. All right, I'm thinking one way
to counter bias in the peer-review PROCESS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
We're starting a PROCESS, Walt.
An ongoing PROCESS.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
I'll make space in our apartment so we
can move the manufacturing PROCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...but I don't condemn those
who seek to accelerate the PROCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Leonard can't PROCESS corn.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: process
Meaning and definitions of process, translation in Filipino language for process with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of process in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "process"
What process means in Filipino, process meaning in Filipino, process definition, examples and pronunciation of process in Filipino language.