pindutin, pumindot, diinan, magpatuloy, idiin, pigain, pisilin, pumilit, kalapin nang sapilitan, tumuloy, magtuloy, humikayat, yakapin, yumakap, yapusin, yumapos, pumisa, pisain, plansahin, pumisil, kamalap nang sapilitan, unatin, mamalantsa, plantsahin, prinsahin, pumiga, dumiin, magplantsa, magprinsa, pilitin, mang-alap ng sapilitan, mag-unatpahayagan, palimbagan, karamihan, pindot, diyaryo, periyodiko, aparador, kabinet, kabigatan, diin
Noun(1) the state of demanding notice or attention(2) the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines(3) a machine used for printing(4) a dense crowd of people(5) a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes(6) clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use(7) any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids(8) a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead(9) the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
Verb(1) exert pressure or force to or upon(2) force or impel in an indicated direction(3) to be oppressive or burdensome(4) place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure(5) squeeze or press together(6) crowd closely(7) create by pressing(8) be urgent(9) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for(10) press from a plastic(11) make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby(12) press and smooth with a heated iron(13) lift weights(14) ask for or request earnestly
(1) Gunter adjusts the seat so that he can press the weight directly out from mid-pec level.(2) Yet the courts have not granted full freedom of the press to high school newspapers.(3) At the press of a button the user can ascend the rope and then come down just as quickly.(4) Yet the fact is that the old song is still being sung and published by a reputable press and promoted for sale in Canadian bookstores.(5) The overhead press and overhead lateral raise are good movements to make your shoulders wider.(6) The first issue of Radar magazine generated so much press , the magazine itself was almost besides the point.(7) While I do not approve of the manager's views the press were out to get him out of the England job.(8) Scrumpy is the West Country name for cider, produced by the natural fermentation of apple juice; all you need is a press , a few barrels and a lot of apples.(9) At the press of a button, I could tell what temperature it was in their nursery too, which takes spying to a whole new level in my book.(10) these clothes could do with a press(11) Teams dependent upon their press to score usually have a weak half-court offense.(12) Gene therapy does not get as much press as cell therapy.(13) press the dough into the baking tin(14) press coverage of the trial(15) The editor who acquired it had a background in university press publishing.(16) With many types of capital equipment, you buy a new factory, truck, or machine press when the old one breaks or when it no longer suits your needs.
(1) printing press :: limbagan
(2) press conference :: press conference
(3) the press :: press
(4) to press :: pindutin
(5) in press :: sa press
(6) press on :: pindutin ang
(7) gutter press :: tabloyd
(8) press down :: pindutin ang down na
(9) bench press :: bench press
(10) garlic press :: bawang pindutin ang
1. publishing house ::
2. the media ::
4. wardrobe ::
5. pressure ::
6. crush ::
7. printing press ::
10. crush ::
11. clasp ::
mahigpit na pagkakahawak
12. squeeze ::
13. cluster ::
14. plead ::
15. urge ::
16. call ::
17. iron ::
18. fight ::
19. weigh ::
20. press out ::
21. weight-lift ::
pampababa ng pag-angat
22. exhort ::
23. bid ::
24. push ::
press, pressed, presser, pressers, presses, pressing, pressings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from every TV news report in this country.
The PRESS demands at least a PRESS note.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Check it out--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
give a PRESS conference, resign...
I don’t know what to do, mum.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
I swear to God, I'll do it.
I will go to the PRESS.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
But if you come back,
we'll call the police and PRESS charges.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: press
Meaning and definitions of press, translation in Filipino language for press with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of press in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "press"
What press means in Filipino, press meaning
in Filipino, press definition, examples and pronunciation
of press in Filipino language.