posible, maaari, malamang na, puwede, malapit magingposible
- potensyal napotentialitiesnakatagong lakaspotensyal napotentials
Noun(1) the inherent capacity for coming into being(2) the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
Adjective(1) existing in possibility(2) expected to become or be; in prospect
(1) It is a tragedy in this case because the life lost was one with such future potential .(2) The history of the 1869 work is thought to have boosted its value among potential bidders.(3) Why is the government so timid about embryo research given the potential rewards?(4) We have vast untapped potential in hydro power and in natural gas from the Arctic.(5) Visitors to the city's boat show would also be among the potential guests targeted.(6) More to the point still, is this potential to anger particularly strong in the media?(7) Rural pubs have great potential to assume a business and community role.(8) A prospectus for potential sponsors raises the prospect of boarding academies.(9) It is for the society at large to harness the latent potential in the children and benefit out of that.(10) This fusion of unfamiliar conditions would normally make the hosts among the potential winners.(11) There is so much potential for this to be one of Bradford's most attractive shopping thoroughfares.(12) A woman who has fallen on hard times finds a potential saviour among the gravestones.(13) While I am in favor of this technology, it possesses a hell of a lot of potential for abuse.(14) For potential investors, the prospect of enjoying cheap beer is far more appealing.(15) You could say that we can compare our capabilities and potential to that of an iceberg!(16) Many supermarkets now provide free buses to carry potential customers into their premises.
(1) potential energy :: potensyal na enerhiya
(2) market potential :: market potensyal
(3) potential difference :: potensyal na pagkakaiba
(4) electric potential :: electric potensyal na
(5) potential customer :: mga potensyal na customer
(6) high potential :: mataas na potensyal
(7) potential threat :: mga potensyal na pagbabanta
(8) potential market :: potensyal na merkado
(9) growth potential :: potensyal na paglago
(10) membrane potential :: lamad potensyal
1. possible ::
2. likely ::
4. potential difference ::
potensyal na pagkakaiba
5. potency ::
1. actual ::
2. factual ::
nababatay sa katotohanan
3. real ::
potential, potentialities, potentiality, potentially, potentials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hmm, they say it could be a POTENTIAL
indicator of life on other planets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
We're testing phase shift
due to electric POTENTIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
A veritable smorgasbord
of POTENTIAL sexual partners.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
This was a POTENTIAL issue,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
like, POTENTIAL money-wise.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: potential
Meaning and definitions of potential, translation in Filipino language for potential with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of potential in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "potential"
What potential means in Filipino, potential meaning in Filipino, potential definition, examples and pronunciation of potential in Filipino language.