maganda, aliwalas, nakalulugod, nakakawili, masaya, mabuti, madaling pakitunguhan, nakaiigaya, kawili-wili, kalugud-lugod, kaiga-igaya, kaaya-aya
Adjective(1) affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings(2) (of persons
(1) they had a pleasant trip(2) If you get a pleasant assistant, you can come out of the store feeling all is well with the world.(3) Take a look around your stretch of coastline, you could get some very pleasant surprises.(4) If the grand old manor house is anything to go by we are in for a pleasant surprise.(5) So it was a pleasant surprise, then, when I was up at a decent hour this morning.(6) It was more than a pleasant surprise and I ate a small part of my body weight in the stuff.(7) I arrived back home on Sunday evening after a few pleasant days to see gritters at work.(8) He was a quiet and reserved man, but so pleasant in his manner that he became a favourite with the nurses.(9) Nowhere did it say they'd all be on the one paper, so that was a pleasant surprise.(10) To win both races has been a pleasant surprise, but the success is full deserved.(11) This is proving to be one of the most balmy and pleasant of Autumns I can ever remember.(12) Not only did Anderson find animators more pleasant company but the genre itself drew him in.(13) The fish was a pleasant surprise as I found it really meaty - full of texture and taste.(14) Yet people who have met Gray tell me he is perfectly affable and pleasant , if a bit miserable.(15) the weather has been pleasant(16) He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
(1) very pleasant :: napaka-kaaya-ayang
(2) pleasant surprise :: kaaya-aya sorpresa
(3) pleasant evening :: kaaya-ayang gabi
(4) have a pleasant journey :: magkaroon ng isang kaaya-ayang paglalakbay
(5) pleasant smell :: kaaya-ayang amoy
(6) it is pleasant :: ito ay maligayang
(7) kind and pleasant :: uri at kaaya-ayang
(8) be pleasant :: magiging maaya
(9) pleasant to listen to :: kaaya-ayang pakinggan
2. pleasurable ::
3. nice ::
4. agreeable ::
5. pleasing ::
7. gratifying ::
8. good ::
9. entertaining ::
10. amusing ::
11. delightful ::
12. charming ::
13. fine ::
14. balmy ::
15. lovely ::
16. great ::
1. unpalatable ::
masama ang lasa
2. unpleasant ::
pleasant, pleasanter, pleasantest, pleasantly, pleasantness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You seem like
a perfectly PLEASANT person.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Lancing a boil is never PLEASANT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
and after what was
a very PLEASANT meal, left.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
...I don't know, PLEASANT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Are you having
a PLEASANT day?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Filipino Dictionary: pleasant
Meaning and definitions of pleasant, translation in Filipino language for pleasant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pleasant in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pleasant"
What pleasant means in Filipino, pleasant meaning in Filipino, pleasant definition, examples and pronunciation of pleasant in Filipino language.