pasaheropasahero, sakay, biyahero
- pasaheromga pasahero
Noun(1) a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc
(1) Sam was in the rear of the car; the driver and one other passenger suffered minor injuries.(2) The male driver of the hit and run vehicle had a female passenger travelling with him.(3) passenger ferry(4) Fire crews used cutting equipment to remove the driver and passenger doors from the Fiat Brava.(5) he had been a superlative teacher but his health was gone and he was now a passenger(6) A passenger escaped serious injury after a bus was attacked on a Keighley estate.(7) Only three hours after his last drink the pilot flew his passenger jet back to the UK.(8) As the car had landed on the passenger side, the driver was suspended in mid-air by his seat belt.(9) Long gone are the days when such vehicle and passenger ferries meant basic travel.(10) Officers stopped vehicles if drivers or passengers were not wearing seat belts.(11) The driver and his passengers escaped unhurt when the brick was thrown through a small side window.(12) As well as buying tickets at the machines, passengers can also use travelcards and bus passes.(13) Police will also take statements from passengers and crew on board the flight.(14) The man said some passengers asked the driver to slow down but he ignored their pleas.(15) Police are searching for both men as well as the drivers or passengers in the first car as a matter of urgency.(16) Another passenger said the tram kept on jolting to a stop before the driver told passengers to get off.
(1) passenger seat :: upuan ng pasahero
(2) passenger car :: pasahero kotse
(3) passenger ship :: pasahero barko
(4) passenger train :: pasahero ng tren
(5) passenger ticket :: ticket ng pasahero
(6) passenger pigeon :: pasahero kalapati
(7) passenger plane :: pasahero ng eroplano
(8) passenger compartment :: pasahero kompartimento
(9) passenger liner :: pasahero Liner
(10) fellow passenger :: mga kapwa pasahero
1. traveler ::
2. commuter ::
3. fare ::
4. rider ::
5. pax ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have an eidetic memory. That's
a picture of you in the PASSENGER seat...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: passenger
Meaning and definitions of passenger, translation in Filipino language for passenger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of passenger in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "passenger"
What passenger means in Filipino, passenger meaning in Filipino, passenger definition, examples and pronunciation of passenger in Filipino language.