bahagi, parte, panig, kabahagi, papel, sangkap, piraso, dako, kinalaman, pangkat, kaparte, kaputol, kaugnayanmaghiwalay, lumahok, humiwalay, umalis, lumayo, papaghiwalayin, maghau, maglayo, maghati, maghawi, magbyak, papaghiwa-hiwalayin, maghiwa-hiwalay, paghati-hatiin, maghati-hatibahagyasa isang bahagi, medyo, sa isang parte, para sa akin, sa ganang akin, nang walang anuman, nang hindi nagdaramdam
- bahagiipabatidhatinang bahagyabahagi
Noun(1) something determined in relation to something that includes it(2) something less than the whole of a human artifact(3) a portion of a natural object(4) that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation(5) the extended spatial location of something(6) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(7) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(8) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(9) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(10) a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions(11) the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music(12) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(13) an item that is an instance of some type
Verb(1) go one's own way; move apart(2) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(3) leave(4) come apart(5) force, take, or pull apart
Adverb(1) to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
(1) his mother is part Irish(2) they feel part of the community(3) Yes, they have injuries, but their bad luck is the lesser part of the story.(4) To omit what Paul himself would have regarded an essential part of his life seems rather offensive.(5) the early part of 1999(6) the part in her hair was white and straight(7) The post would be part funded by Essex County Council for the next three years.(8) Hounds were in ascendancy in the early part of the second half and Cygan went close yet again following a flowing move.(9) Gambling is a fundamental part of human nature - we all take risks in daily life.(10) body part(11) in such a place his part is to make good(12) the lower part of your leg(13) That was good enough for me and the phrase formed a central part of my story.(14) All Blacks had much of the pressure in the early part of the second half and got back into contention with a converted try.(15) she was memorizing a part(16) we all have a part to play in preserving the countryside
(1) spare part :: kasangkapang labi
(2) take part :: makibahagi
(3) part-time :: part-time
(4) take part in :: Sumali
(5) part time job :: part time job
(6) for the most part :: para sa pinaka-bahagi
(7) body part :: Parte ng katawan
(8) part of :: bahagi ng
(9) part of speech :: bahagi ng Pananalita
1. incomplete ::
2. bit ::
3. component ::
4. part of the body ::
bahagi ng katawan
5. section ::
6. district ::
9. involvement ::
10. parting ::
11. share ::
12. region ::
13. character ::
14. piece ::
15. function ::
16. division ::
17. portion ::
18. voice ::
19. separate ::
20. leave ::
21. start ::
22. disunite ::
23. split ::
26. partially ::
impart, imparted, imparts, part, parted, partly, parts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- All he had was an idea.
- Well, that is an important PART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Yeah... and the craziest PART
is, because there's no gravity,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
because the PART of his brain
that should know
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
- You live with your mother?
- No. That's the sad PART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
- That's not the moronic PART.
- Okay. So, what's the problem?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Filipino Dictionary: part
Meaning and definitions of part, translation in Filipino language for part with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of part in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "part"
What part means in Filipino, part meaning in Filipino, part definition, examples and pronunciation of part in Filipino language.