tunay na halaga, pagkakapantay, pagkakapareho
tunay na halaga
- tunay na halagaparerparerspars
Noun(1) (golf(2) a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced
Verb(1) make a score (on a hole
(1) It will offer for subscription 2 100 006 shares with a par and issue value of 10 leva each.(2) The exchange said IFCI would place the shares with IDBI at par and subject to central bank approvals.(3) the sixteenth is a par five(4) The third hole is a par 3, and, like clockwork, there's always a backup on that tee.(5) Why don't we set our currency on par to the British pound?(6) The young protÔö£┬«gÔö£┬« got off to a difficult start and was three over after five but turned the tables in magnificent fashion, coming home in two under par for a level par round of 71.(7) Each right allows subscribing a share with a par and issue value of one lev.(8) The successful issuers of currency would be the organizations with reputations strong enough to maintain the market values of their securities at exact par .(9) the 9 per cent unsecured loan stock is redeemable at par(10) But it was a par on the 72nd hole that netted Toms his first major championship.(11) Similarly, Bosnia and Herzegovina operates a currency board with its domestic currency, konvertibilna marka, tied to German marks at par .(12) Biddle actively pursued a policy of pressing state banks to redeem their outstanding banknotes at promised par or face value in specie.(13) Beames won last year's tournament by becoming the first player to shoot par on the nine-hole course, beating American pro Jack O'Keefe by a stroke.(14) par value(15) he had advanced from his overnight position of three under par(16) They were 14 under par for four balls, but only level par for 36 holes of foursomes compared to England's 16 under.
(1) par excellence :: par ekselans
(2) at par :: magkapantay
(3) up to par :: hanggang sa par
(4) below par :: mas mababa
(5) on a par :: kapantay
(6) on a par with :: kapantay
(7) par avion :: par avion
(8) par stock :: par stock
1. equality ::
2. equivalence ::
3. equation ::
1. imparity ::
2. inequality ::
par, parer, parers, pars
English to Filipino Dictionary: par
Meaning and definitions of par, translation in Filipino language for par with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of par in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "par"
What par means in Filipino, par meaning in Filipino, par definition, examples and pronunciation of par in Filipino language.