pahina, pahe, utusang lalaki, mukha, tala, mensahero, tagapaglingkod, panigpahinahan, magpatawag, magpahina
- pahinapagedmga pahinapaging
Noun(1) one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.(2) English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962(3) United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922(4) a boy who is employed to run errands(5) a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings(6) in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
Verb(1) contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system(2) work as a page(3) number the pages of a book or manuscript
(1) The current team want their page in history and they want to be recognised.(2) However, they may be forgetting one point which is that when history turns a new page , it can't be easily turned back.(3) Banks aren't just the kind of businesses that we read about on the stock market page of the newspaper.(4) You get panicky and page your friend who's capable of tackling such problems.(5) We'd literally walk into a store and have the manager page the forklift guy.(6) He also handles the obituary page on the local newspaper.(7) The reason his name leaped out from the fine print of the obit page was the cover art of his Columbia records, which I never forgot.(8) You see, in the Tools section there is a page that allows you to look for firmware updates and the like.(9) A rare book store which was nearly destroyed in an arson attack has turned a new page in its history.(10) In a way it is perhaps disappointing to think that the only small mark one has made on the fragile page of history is to have danced on a table.(11) This is, therefore, a new page in the history of world empires.(12) a text file reader enables you to page through the authors text file using indexes(13) It was over now, a page in history ending almost two years ago.(14) Apart from rounding off a page in history, does it matter any more?(15) I'll read the letters page of any newspaper within reach.(16) They are, essentially, just an extended version of a newspaper editorial page with many varied, individual voices.
(1) front page :: unang pahina
(2) current page :: kasalukuyang pahina
(3) web page :: Pahina ng web
(4) home page :: home page
(5) page up :: page up
(6) cover page :: takip na pahina
(7) page down :: pahina pababa
(8) title page :: Pahina ng titulo
(9) previous page :: Nakaraang pahina
(10) page number :: numero ng pahina
1. folio ::
2. period ::
3. messenger ::
4. varlet ::
5. pageboy ::
7. paginate ::
page, paged, pages, paging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So that we're all
on the same PAGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Great. Now that we're all on the same PAGE,
let's get together tonight and work on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
I'm Special Agent Page, FBI.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
If she Googles Leopold Houston,
she'll find a Facebook PAGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
You made an arithmetic mistake
on PAGE two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Filipino Dictionary: page
Meaning and definitions of page, translation in Filipino language for page with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of page in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "page"
What page means in Filipino, page meaning in Filipino, page definition, examples and pronunciation of page in Filipino language.