lampas sa taning, huli, atrasado
lampas sa taning
- lampas sa taning
Adjective(1) past due; not paid at the scheduled time
(1) Rodney goes to Ireland to find an overdue library book.(2) The international laws that served us in the aftermath of the Second World War are overdue for reform.(3) There is a slight sting in the tale for borrowers of library books that are overdue , however.(4) I'm about three weeks overdue for my monthly snuffles, I reckon.(5) It was thirteen years ago today that Lauren said: this baby is overdue, overdue , we might have to try castor oil now!(6) We picked up our Chinese takeaways and raced home in time for the arrival of the baby - who was overdue in the end anyway.(7) As I sat on the bus to university this night (late night mission to return some very overdue library books), I realised that I have a rule.(8) I'll be returning those overdue library books sharpish.(9) Given that I have only 5 weeks of maternity leave, having the baby come even a week overdue could be a real drag.(10) But when the masterpiece arrives, 37 years overdue , can it live up to its own myth?(11) It seems to me that a rethink of educational policy in the way pupils are taught and the subjects they learn at school is long overdue .(12) And on top of that, the economy itself was long overdue for a recovery almost regardless of what the government was going to do.(13) Restructuring or increased regulation of the industry might be overdue .(14) Action to address this problem is long overdue .(15) All the guys I know think Annika Sorenstam's participation in the Colonial was an event long overdue .(16) Still, the other girl's baby wasn't overdue so it appears to be the luck of the draw no matter what way you give birth.
(1) over due :: higit dahil
(2) overdue payment :: overdue na pagbabayad
(3) overdue account :: overdue account
(4) overdue debt :: overdue na utang
1. late ::
2. unpaid ::
hindi pa bayad
3. delinquent ::
1. early ::
2. inopportune ::
3. precocious ::
4. premature ::
5. untimely ::
wala sa oras
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
- I don't think you've seen my lab before.
- I know, it's long OVERDUE. What you doing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
He refuses to pay fines when
he's OVERDUE with books I lend him...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: overdue
Meaning and definitions of overdue, translation in Filipino language for overdue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of overdue in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "overdue"
What overdue means in Filipino, overdue meaning in Filipino, overdue definition, examples and pronunciation of overdue in Filipino language.