natin, atin, amin
Article(1) belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used by a writer, editor, or monarch to refer to something belonging to or associated with himself or herself.
(1) The dog had been grown over the last eight years and we brought it from our previous address.(2) our Tadhg was there(3) The cases to which we have referred in our view make quite plain the proper approach.(4) We're going to have our work cut out for us, but they are definitely the team to beat.(5) we want to know what you, our readers, think(6) At the beginning of each month we have to formally contact him by phone for our salary.(7) We get assigned to this inferior work track because we are identifiable by our sex.(8) our mother(9) our house(10) There is no mention of anything like this in our travel advice and it is not common.(11) Anyone who votes for this act should not deserve our votes in the general election.(12) Jo and I had our hair cut(13) It puts him up much higher than he is accustomed to being, and as a bonus it allows him to play with our hair.(14) We chose a known donor so that our child could know the identity of his biological father.(15) We are now asking our readers to fill in a letter and send it to the Prime Minister.(16) I refer to such cases only to show that our law is no stranger to the prevention of risk.
(1) maker :: tagagawa
(2) our house :: Ang aming bahay
(3) our home :: aming tahanan
(4) in our :: sa aming
(5) our friends :: aming mga kaibigan
(6) our country :: ang ating bansa
(7) our own :: ang aming sariling
(8) our father :: ama Namin
(9) our way :: ang aming paraan
(10) our friend :: ang ating kaibigan
(11) our clothes :: ang aming mga damit
1. our ::
2. of us ::
3. ours ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe all OUR periods will synchronize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
The southern king,
who broke OUR army, Stannis,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Because it's not OUR territory?
Because we lack initiative.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
We all have OUR qualities.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
of OUR dearly missed Krazy-8.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: our
Meaning and definitions of our, translation in Filipino language for our with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of our in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "our"
What our means in Filipino, our meaning in Filipino, our definition, examples and pronunciation of our in Filipino language.