pagkakataon, oportunidad, daan, kapanahunan, araw, bigay-daan
Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
(1) it provides a world of opportunity for young people(2) job opportunity(3) the school gave us every opportunity(4) he missed a golden opportunity in the first half(5) they train at every possible opportunity(6) she tried to escape at every available opportunity(7) I think he should be given the opportunity of looking at these before I make an order.(8) when the opportunity arises(9) To do that would simply deprive many people of the opportunity of a better environment.(10) It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was really pleased to have the chance to meet him.(11) the night drive gave us the opportunity of spotting rhinos(12) I'll give you the money back at the first opportunity(13) they availed of that window of opportunity(14) I'll call you at the earliest opportunity(15) it's the opportunity of a lifetime(16) The time scale involved may make it not possible to afford an opportunity to comment.
(1) opportunity cost :: opportunity cost
(2) business opportunity :: pagkakataon sa negosyo
(3) job opportunity :: trabaho pagkakataon
(4) equal opportunity :: pantay na pagkakataon
(5) seize the opportunity :: sakupin ng pagkakataon
(6) good opportunity :: magandang pagkakataon
(7) take the opportunity :: tumagal ng pagkakataon
(8) career opportunity :: karera pagkakataon
(9) unique opportunity :: natatanging pagkakataon
(10) window of opportunity :: window ng oportunidad
1. chance ::
2. lucky chance ::
4. time ::
6. occasion ::
7. moment ::
8. opening ::
9. option ::
11. turn ::
12. go ::
13. possibility ::
14. shot ::
15. break ::
16. new lease on life ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That means a lot
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I will, however, give you the OPPORTUNITY
to concede my superiority now...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I haven't had the OPPORTUNITY to tell you
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
...to deny you that OPPORTUNITY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I might as well take the OPPORTUNITY, too.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: opportunity
Meaning and definitions of opportunity, translation in Filipino language for opportunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opportunity in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "opportunity"
What opportunity means in Filipino, opportunity meaning in Filipino, opportunity definition, examples and pronunciation of opportunity in Filipino language.