bilang, numero, dami, pamilang, numeruhan, magnumero, kailanan, labasmabilang, ibilang, magkabilang ng, mapabilang, taningan, magtaning, umabot sa
- numerobilang nanumberinghindi mabilangnumero
Noun(1) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(2) a concept of quantity involving zero and units(3) a short performance that is part of a longer program(4) the number is used in calling a particular telephone(5) a symbol used to represent a number(6) one of a series published periodically(7) a select company of people(8) a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.(9) a clothing measurement(10) a numbered item in a series(11) the grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural(12) an item of clothing
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) give numbers to(3) enumerate(4) put into a group(5) determine the number or amount of(6) place a limit on the number of
(1) Is it the numerator of a Bernoullian number , or one occurring in some continued fraction?(2) we have discussed the matter on a number of occasions(3) he had her work number(4) the library houses a large number of books(5) They have since completed the challenge on a number of occasions for different charities.(6) Stewart has come close to winning on a number of occasions and this is one major prize at home which has eluded him.(7) it was time for the next number(8) times without number it's happened(9) there were some distinguished names among our number(10) don't forget to number the pages(11) Christians in Basra are also grieving the loss of one of their number .(12) there are churches beyond number in the city(13) they go from one melodious number to another(14) he lives at number 76(15) Simply, step one involves estimating the expected number of substitutions per site accumulating between sampling times.(16) It's a good question, and as it happens, one of their number has come out of the closet today.
(1) serial number :: serial number
(2) phone number :: numero ng telepono
(3) account number :: numero ng account
(4) telephone number :: numero ng telepono
(5) odd number :: odd number
(6) even number :: kahit number
(7) order number :: numero ng order
(8) wrong number :: maling numero
(9) flight number :: flight number
1. numeral ::
2. amount ::
3. group ::
4. song ::
5. telephone number ::
numero ng telepono
6. issue ::
7. turn ::
8. figure ::
9. add up to ::
magdagdag ng hanggang sa
10. calculate ::
11. assign a number to ::
magtalaga ng numero sa
12. include ::
13. limit ::
14. keep down ::
magpatuloy sa paghiga
15. list ::
16. come ::
17. count ::
1. eminence ::
mataas na lugar
2. figure ::
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
number, numbered, numbering, numberless, numbers, numberses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's why I say Keaton's NUMBER one.
00:06:05,199 --> 00:06:06,826
He brought a sense of humor to the rol00:06:117
00:06:06,993 --> 00:06:09,787
Well, if you're gonna factor in
a sen00:06:06,993 -->118
00:06:09,954 --> 00:06:11,998
well, I should be at the top of the li00:06:0119
00:06:13,583 --> 00:06:16,085
It should be me, Keaton, Kilmer,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Although that NUMBER
would be fairly easy to calculate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
What NUMBER were you putting in?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...here's my parents' NUMBER
up in New Jersey.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
...you could give me his NUMBER
so I can arrange for them to meet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: number
Meaning and definitions of number, translation in Filipino language for number with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of number in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "number"
What number means in Filipino, number meaning in Filipino, number definition, examples and pronunciation of number in Filipino language.