gabisa gabi, magdamag, panggabi
Noun(1) the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside(2) a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom(3) the period spent sleeping(4) the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit(5) darkness(6) a shortening of nightfall(7) the time between sunset and midnight(8) Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
(1) The cost is 5 per night per person but the school has shouldered the bulk of the costs.(2) Last night at dinner my Mother was talking about her arrangements to go down to Cork on Tuesday.(3) Sam hated to drive at night, especially a night such as this when it was cold and windy.(4) At night he sleeps in warehouses or under trees, no doubt worrying how he will manage to feed his children on such a paltry sum.(5) Last night was a quiet night in, just me and a few glasses of nice whiskey.(6) It makes perfect sense: a one-bed or studio flat is considerably cheaper per night than a hotel.(7) At night , the residents retired to the few cellars that had not been destroyed by a decade of war.(8) For example, the estimated time limit could be set at five days and the cost per night at Ôö¼├║200.(9) These prices are per room per night and include dinner and breakfast for two people.(10) Last night she ate her dinner and she gobbled five peppermints right out of my hand.(11) a moonless night(12) At night , I was awakened by the piercing wind and burrowed under the quilt to escape the cold.(13) every second night(14) On Friday night Chris approached us to do a skit for all the delegates after dinner on the last night .(15) For the younger generation the Mardi Gras on Saturday night was their night out.(16) The restaurant has a cosy and relaxing feel to it, and the subtle lighting and candles make it ideal for a romantic night out.
(1) good night :: magandang gabi
(2) last night :: kagabi
(3) at night :: sa gabi
(4) have a good night :: magkaroon ng isang magandang gabi
(5) every night :: tuwing gabi
(6) all night long :: Buong gabi
(7) night table :: night mesa
(8) tomorrow night :: bukas ng gabi
(9) night shift :: panggabi
1. nighttime ::
2. hours of darkness ::
oras ng kadiliman
4. dark ::
5. nightfall ::
6. sunset ::
paglubog ng araw
night, nightly, nights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Last NIGHT, I was feeling in need
of sexual release...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Okay. Good NIGHT, Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
At 7 last NIGHT I called
about a problem at the lab...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I'd spend the NIGHT
at his mom's.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Hey, you going to work today?
You were out late last NIGHT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: night
Meaning and definitions of night, translation in Filipino language for night with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of night in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "night"
What night means in Filipino, night meaning in Filipino, night definition, examples and pronunciation of night in Filipino language.