hindi kailanman, talagang hindi, tunay na hindi, kailanma'y hindi
- hindi kailanman
Adverb(1) not ever; at no time in the past or future(2) not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
(1) we promised never to forget(2) William had been on their minds ever since he left but he was never a topic between them.(3) I will never ever forget it(4) I used to drive past it all the time in a previous job but never went into the grounds.(5) she was kind, never forgetting to ring me(6) he never even knew her name(7) you'd never believe what I heard(8) I'll never forgive him for it(9) His putt never troubles the hole and it slips a few feet past for another difficult putt.(10) he never turned up(11) the secret is never to give up(12) we'll probably never know the answers(13) He had never been late for training and if he was ever running late he would ring to let us know.(14) He said he'd never had any experience with this and no one had ever raised this before.(15) you never know what could happen(16) She said she has never heard of a single errant cyclist being brought to book in Kingston.
(1) never mind :: hindi bale
(2) never give up :: never give up
(3) never again :: hindi na muli
(4) never ever :: hindi kailanman
(5) now or never :: ngayon o hindi
(6) almost never :: Halos hindi kailanman
(7) you never know :: hindi mo malalaman
(8) better late than never :: mas maganda ang huli kaysa sa wala
(9) never-ending :: walang katapusan
1. not ever ::
2. not at all ::
1. always ::
2. continuously ::
3. ever ::
4. forever ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I had NEVER considered that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
You've NEVER been a father to her.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Now say, "I will NEVER mention
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Really? I've NEVER done that before.
Does it work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
The water NEVER flowed better.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: never
Meaning and definitions of never, translation in Filipino language for never with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of never in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "never"
What never means in Filipino, never meaning in Filipino, never definition, examples and pronunciation of never in Filipino language.