pangit, bastos, mapait, masama ang lasa, marumi, malaswa, masama, mahalay, nakapandidiri, napakarumi, masagwa, masakit, napakasama, karima-rimarim
Adjective(1) offensive or even (of persons(2) exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent(3) characterized by obscenity(4) disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
(1) Unfortunately, this type of viewing can become a nasty habit that, in the end, sabotages any meaningful engagement with sports.(2) For one thing, the author has a nasty habit of separating sentences with a comma, when a semi-colon would be far more appropriate.(3) The once blue sky was already turning angry black, threatening all those below it with a very nasty rain.(4) The weather was nasty , very, very stormy and a lot of people were seasick.(5) In the past I would have cringed at calling someone something so inhuman, but I hadn't met anyone as nasty and rude as Christine before, so the name was justified.(6) Father, why do these words sound so nasty ?(7) Because once people meet me, they can see that I'm not a one-eyed monster, a horrible evil nasty guy.(8) You are foul, surly, nasty , unhelpful, unpleasant and clearly you have a lot of issues.(9) If you are nasty , rude or don't follow the rules you can also get flamed.(10) An uncomfortable silence hung over them like a nasty fog as she waited for a gasp of shock and a whole barrage of scolding to fall onto her sister, but none came.(11) So is this the nasty party shedding its repulsive past?(12) This will help you to determine where you can stop should anything unexpected arise like a prematurely grumbly tummy or a nasty storm.(13) The weather had turned much colder with a nasty North Easterly wind chilling all the lakes.(14) Had a nasty shock mid-afternoon while trawling the net.(15) Then things get really nasty : the new robots are released.(16) But, hold on, I hear you say, they really are repugnant, nasty , racist scum.
(1) nasty man :: makukulit na tao
(2) nasty business :: maruming gawain
(3) nasty weather :: makukulit na panahon
(4) nasty words :: bastos na salita
(5) nasty smell :: makukulit na amoy
(6) turn nasty :: i makukulit
(7) be nasty :: maging bastos
(8) make nasty remarks :: gumawa ng mga bastos remarks
1. unpleasant ::
2. unkind ::
3. serious ::
4. annoying ::
5. obscene ::
6. foul ::
7. smutty ::
8. awful ::
9. tight ::
1. admirable ::
2. creditable ::
3. meritorious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but your nephew got mixed up
with some pretty NASTY customers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
doing the cyber NASTY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
- Stop it.
- Yeah. Meemaw did the NASTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Sorry, you had to squire
for such a NASTY person.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: nasty
Meaning and definitions of nasty, translation in Filipino language for nasty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nasty in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nasty"
What nasty means in Filipino, nasty meaning in Filipino, nasty definition, examples and pronunciation of nasty in Filipino language.