kuko, pakoipako, mapirmi, tama ka, mapako, mahuli, dakpin, madakip, subukin, masubok, pakuan, mawasto, tamaano, matumpak, tumamao, tumama ka, dumakip, hulihin, humuli, magpako, ipirmi
Noun(1) horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits(2) a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener(3) a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
Verb(1) attach something somewhere by means of nails(2) take into custody(3) hit hard(4) succeed in obtaining a position(5) succeed at easily(6) locate exactly(7) complete a pass
(1) The rest of the nail bed provides a surface for the growing nail to slide over as it advances at the rate of about 0.1 mm/day.(2) Your nail bed is the skin beneath the nail plate.(3) Debris from under fingernails should be removed with a nail cleaner under running water.(4) Of course, each has a deep dark secret that the film painstakingly exposes, but attentive viewers will nail them all well before the end.(5) he spoke out to nail the lie that he'd had a row with his manager(6) The book sets out to nail the lies and myths about the man, to set the record straight.(7) Finally, glue or nail an edging strip to the skirting board.(8) Let me finally nail the lie that service pensions are free.(9) If we're going to fine people for hitting quarterbacks and receivers with the top of their helmets, we have to nail Hampton as well.(10) Navratilova tried to nail her on the backhand side(11) ASBOs allow the police to nail people for offences too minor to be criminal.(12) The rise in burglaries has disappointed police who have introduced two ├ö├ç├┐target squads├ö├ç├û to nail burglars and car thieves.(13) The dorsal fold that lies on the surface of the nail is the eponychium, or cuticle.(14) A great defensive play to nail the lead runner would have left a man on 1st with 1 out, a run expectancy of 0.573.(15) And you know, again, it's so hard to nail these white collar criminals, because they get the best legal talent.(16) nail the edge framing to the wall
(1) nail polish :: nail polish
(2) nail clipper :: pamputol ng kuko
(3) nail down :: magpaganap ng pangako
(4) nail clippers :: kuko gunting na panghalamanan
(5) nail polish remover :: kuko polish remover
(6) nail varnish :: nail varnish
(7) nail care :: kuko pag-aalaga
(8) nail gun :: nail gun
1. tack ::
2. fingernail ::
3. fasten ::
magpako ng tingin
4. catch ::
5. perform well ::
mahusay na gumaganap
6. pinpoint ::
8. smash ::
9. sweep through ::
magwalis sa pamamagitan ng
10. complete ::
11. peg ::
nail, nailed, nailing, nails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're not buying a NAIL salon,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
That's the last NAIL in the coffin.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
how many children
did the Great Masters NAIL to mileposts?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
I ain't buying no damn NAIL salon,
so just forget it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Two words: NAIL salon.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: nail
Meaning and definitions of nail, translation in Filipino language for nail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nail in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nail"
What nail means in Filipino, nail meaning in Filipino, nail definition, examples and pronunciation of nail in Filipino language.