pagkataranta, pagkalito, gusot, kagusutan, gulo, kaguluhanlituhin, malito, tuaranta, mataranta, magulo, tarantahin, guluhin, gumulo, lumito
Noun(1) a confused multitude of things(2) informal terms for a difficult situation
Verb(1) make into a puddle(2) mix up or confuse
(1) Still, I certainly and completely understand why you're all in a muddle .(2) At times it thinks it's a caper movie/thriller and on other occasions it wants to be seen as a comedy, but since it never commits to either approach, it ends up in a muddle .(3) In a mixing glass, moderately muddle syrup, bitters, mint, orange and lime together.(4) In trying to explain the complex mythological system of the show, all the creators have done is muddle an already chaotic mess.(5) Instead of lime and sugar, we muddle oranges into the glass and use an orange syrup with the Bacardi.(6) But the bureaucratic muddle began after ministers farmed the project out to the Confederation of Scottish Local Authorities, the umbrella body for councils.(7) They'll quickly realise that their things can't be found in a muddle , or that clothes don't walk to the washing machine on their own.(8) Soak with bitters and gently muddle with a spoon.(9) However, I do not want to further muddle an already confusing issue with what, for most of us, are technicalities.(10) Talking through teeth gritted against the gelid wind, we converse in a muddle of French, English and Arabic.(11) a muddle of French, English, Ojibwa, and a dash of Gaelic(12) the finances were in a muddle(13) In a shaker, muddle the ginger, add the others, plus ice.(14) a bureaucratic muddle(15) All this action does is muddle the faithful and bring the faith into needless disrepute.(16) The mayor is willing to get right in the middle of a bureaucratic muddle - to wade right in and say no to people.
(1) muddle through :: pagkataranta sa pamamagitan ng
(2) muddle-headed :: tanga
(3) muddle up :: pagkataranta up
(4) muddle along :: pagkataranta sa kahabaan
(5) muddle on :: pagkataranta sa
(6) muddle-head :: pagkataranta-head
1. mess ::
2. bungle ::
3. pickle ::
4. smother ::
5. confuse ::
6. bewilder ::
7. puddle ::
1. arrange ::
2. array ::
3. dispose ::
4. order ::
5. organize ::
6. range ::
7. regulate ::
8. tidy ::
muddle, muddled, muddles, muddling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're gonna have
to MUDDLE through this without him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: muddle
Meaning and definitions of muddle, translation in Filipino language for muddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of muddle in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "muddle"
What muddle means in Filipino, muddle meaning
in Filipino, muddle definition, examples and pronunciation
of muddle in Filipino language.