putik, putikan, luad
Noun(1) water soaked soil; soft wet earth(2) slanderous remarks or charges
Verb(1) soil with mud, muck, or mire(2) plaster with mud
(1) With so much traffic on the track, it quickly turned to sticky, thick mud .(2) they are trying to sling mud at me to cover up their defeat(3) He had brushed the mud off his boots.(4) the two sides took over the local media to throw mud at each other(5) The weather has turned foul and the boys are tramping through knee-deep mud .(6) I left the battlefield with ancient mud caked to the bottom of my shoes.(7) ankle deep in mud, we squelched across a meadow(8) She doggedly regained her footing and ran on, brown, dirty mud splattered in her long midnight blue hair.(9) Frozen mud is caked on their boots and trousers, evidence of their late night rides.(10) mud huts(11) William looked down at the pond's floor and saw sticky mud everywhere.(12) How do I clean mud off silk shoes?(13) You throw enough mud it sticks and that's the name of the game.(14) Looking around, he seemed to be in a mud brick hut.(15) Her formerly blue jeans now looked black with all the dried mud and dirt.(16) The city is located on an island in the inland Niger delta, and is surrounded by mud brick walls.
(1) mud flap :: putik flap
(2) mud pie :: putik pie
(3) mud brick :: laryong putik
(4) stick-in-the-mud :: manatili ka sa putikan
(5) mud puddle :: putik sanaw
(6) clear as mud :: malinaw na bilang putik
(7) as clear as mud :: bilang malinaw na bilang putik
(8) cover with mud :: masakop na may putik
1. mire ::
2. sludge ::
3. ooze ::
4. silt ::
5. clay ::
6. dirt ::
7. soil ::
8. mire ::
9. muck ::
10. muck up ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You enjoy leaping from one stone
onto another in MUD pools.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
slogging through the MUD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
A pile of MUD.
Mud and shit and twigs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
The Mud Gate.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: mud
Meaning and definitions of mud, translation in Filipino language for mud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mud in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mud"
What mud means in Filipino, mud meaning in Filipino, mud definition, examples and pronunciation of mud in Filipino language.