amag, hulma, tagulamin, hugisan, molde, moldihan, hulmahan, hugis, korte, bubo, bubuanmagkaroon ng amag, maghulma, hubugin, ihulma, imolde, magmolde, magkaamag, moldihin, humubog
magkaroon ng amag
- magkaroon ng amagmoldedmoldsinaamag
Noun(1) loose soil rich in organic matter(2) the distinctive form in which a thing is made(3) the process of becoming mildewed(4) a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter(5) a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold(6) a distinctive nature, character, or type(7) sculpture produced by molding(8) container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
Verb(1) form in clay, wax, etc(2) form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal(3) make something, usually for a specific function
(1) he's a superb striker in the same mould as Gary Lineker(2) It was noticeable from their warm-up match against a Dublin selection on Wednesday afternoon that they have travelled without a big target man in the mould of Barry Hall or Wayne Carey.(3) He is very much in the mould of a typical U.S. Open player - ├ö├ç├┐fairways and greens├ö├ç├û - and he noticeably plays better on tougher courses.(4) Give him his due though, his voice improves with age and Young is possibly one of the country's finest soul singers of the classic mould .(5) the smith would pour the molten metal into the shaped mould(6) A tall, athletic footballer, he is good in the set-piece and very mobile - a player in the mould of Scotland's Scott Murray.(7) ├ö├ç├┐Great,├ö├ç├û that is, in the mould of Pele, the legend with whom he was first compared as a 15-year-old.(8) Charlie is extremely nice and very much in the mould of Mr Chatterton, my old history teacher, in terms of his generally affable, laid-back, chatty nature.(9) He's in the mould of Robert Millar [Scotland's 1984 Tour de France King of the Mountains] as his ability is very specific.(10) mould may flourish unhindered(11) Mr Tuffin is more in the mould of the late actor Marlon Brando.(12) Casting is a process by which a liquid or molten material is shaped by pouring into a mould that contains the negative impression of a desired model.(13) a jelly mould(14) As far as diseases are concerned, fungal infections such as grey mould and powdery mildew are the main culprits.(15) the ground was soft and damp, with old leaves thick in the mould(16) The artificial limb is made inserting the mould into the molten material.
(1) slime mold :: slime magkaroon ng amag
(2) bread mold :: apaya
(3) leaf mold :: talulot magkaroon ng amag
(4) sand mold :: buhangin magkaroon ng amag
1. cast ::
2. pattern ::
3. character ::
4. mildew ::
6. shape ::
7. determine ::
8. forge ::
9. model ::
10. mildew ::
11. cast ::
mould, moulded, moulds, mouldy
English to Filipino Dictionary: mould
Meaning and definitions of mould, translation in Filipino language for mould with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mould in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mould"
What mould means in Filipino, mould meaning in Filipino, mould definition, examples and pronunciation of mould in Filipino language.