karne, laman, ulam, kame
- karnemeatlessmeatsparang karne
Noun(1) the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails(2) the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone(3) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
(1) You really need to get some meat on your bones, you know.(2) An hour or two later she pulled out some dried fruit and smoked meat for lunch.(3) pieces of meat(4) Where once his frame seemed to safeguard her, she now felt that she had more meat on her body than he did.(5) She had been here a month and almost nothing had changed except that she had more meat clinging to her bones.(6) Her face was screwed up in a comical expression of extreme disgust that soon changed to a sheepish grin as she saw that the fruit's meat lay exposed just under the rind.(7) A giant wooden table was there, filled with bountiful fruits and meat .(8) His arms and legs look like there's no meat left on them, just muscle and bone.(9) we have talked at meat with this stranger(10) Not only was she getting some meat on her bones from Dominick's hearty cooking, but she was also learning about the area.(11) These were substantial women with meat on their bones.(12) Throughout the course of his life, there had never been more meat than was necessary on Cyprus' bones.(13) He knew of the boy's poor eating habits and was obviously trying to help get some meat on his bones in a backhanded way.(14) She was slender but she had meat on her bones, unlike some of the supermodels he had seen.(15) But they did encourage imports of meat , fruit, vegetables, and wine.(16) They also spend more on staples such as meat , fruit, cereals and bakery products than the average American household.
(1) piece of meat :: piraso ng karne
(2) minced meat :: tinadtad na karne
(3) raw meat :: hilaw na karne
(4) meat pie :: karne pie
(5) lean meat :: paghilig karne
(6) red meat :: pulang karne
(7) ground meat :: giniling na karne
(8) fresh meat :: sariwang karne
(9) cold meat :: malamig na karne
(10) roast meat :: inihaw na karne
1. flesh ::
2. food ::
3. substance ::
4. kernel ::
5. marrow ::
utak ng buto
meat, meatless, meats, meaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He said they ate MEAT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
But they're made of MEAT and bone.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
...is kitchen trickery
to utilize scrap MEAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Her panic seeps into
her MEAT, darkens it, fouls the flavor.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: meat
Meaning and definitions of meat, translation in Filipino language for meat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meat in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "meat"
What meat means in Filipino, meat meaning in Filipino, meat definition, examples and pronunciation of meat in Filipino language.