pagkain, tanghalian, pananghalian, giniling, kumida
Noun(1) the food served and eaten at one time(2) any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times(3) coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
(1) You can try adding the medicine to a small amount of food and giving it to your cat before her regular meal .(2) Here, cooks will prepare a light meal of mixed salad, tinned cold fish or meat, bread and cheese and fruit.(3) Burcon developed a process to extract and purify valuable proteins from canola meal .(4) he skipped his main meal(5) These are the only processing agents that are in contact with the soybean oil and meal .(6) The examples compare corn silage to alfalfa hay, ├ö├ç├┐normal├ö├ç├û silage, and corn grain plus soybean meal .(7) The diet was primarily finely rolled milo, with sorghum silage, soybean meal , urea, and ammonium sulfate.(8) She went straight to the evening meal afterwards, and sat next to Carden without saying a word, simply because she felt like being difficult.(9) Once there, she inhaled a small meal of bread and cheese before rushing off to begin work.(10) He picked up his regular meal , toast, wheat-cereal with milk and made his way to a table to eat.(11) meal allowance(12) He had fixed a fine meal of beef, potatoes, carrots and onions, and the men were lining up eagerly, plates in one hand and coffee mugs in the other.(13) The researchers traced the dioxin to chicken feed, specifically soybean meal .(14) Soybean meal , milk protein and alfalfa are feed ingredients high in lysine.(15) The only problem is, South American soybean meal tends to have less protein, so the African farmer often has to purchase feed additives.(16) Her mother had mentioned earlier that her family would be joined by a few guests in her parents' apartments for the evening meal .
(1) main meal :: main meal
(2) evening meal :: hapunan
(3) light meal :: magaan na pagkain
(4) have a meal :: magkaroon ng isang meal
(5) corn meal :: mais pagkain
(6) ready meal :: handang pagkain
(7) hot meal :: mainit na pagkain
(8) order a meal :: mag-order ng pagkain
(9) fish meal :: fish meal
1. food ::
2. breakfast ::
3. lunch ::
4. dinner ::
5. supper ::
6. brunch ::
7. snack ::
8. tasting menu ::
pagtikim ng menu
10. spread ::
11. blowout ::
12. feed ::
13. repast ::
14. collation ::
15. refection ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
more important than a 12-course MEAL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
So does enjoying a MEAL
at a well-lit restaurant, but here we are.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Oh, Lord, we thank you for this MEAL
and for all your bounty.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
None of the Starks
had much to say about the end of that MEAL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
And Steve Gomez?
How was your MEAL?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: meal
Meaning and definitions of meal, translation in Filipino language for meal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meal in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "meal"
What meal means in Filipino, meal meaning in Filipino, meal definition, examples and pronunciation of meal in Filipino language.