magpakasal, pakasalan, mag-asawa, makasal, ikasal, pakasal, magkasal, magkaasawa, kasalin, mapakasal, papag-asawahin, makipag-isang-dibdib, pakipag-isahang-dibdib
Verb(1) take in marriage(2) perform a marriage ceremony
(1) The parents marry her off, very likely without her informed consent.(2) Eric asked me to marry him(3) Joanne's family have spoken of the ├ö├ç├┐deep bond of love├ö├ç├û between the two, who plan to marry in Mexico next year.(4) Ann told Morris she wanted to leave her husband, marry him, and move to America.(5) It is that freedom which entitles churches not to marry any couples if to do so would offend their beliefs.(6) they had no plans to marry(7) Unlay the ends to be joined. Go back three or more complete turns. Now marry the loosened strands.(8) She stopped believing in astrology after an astrologer advised her parents to marry her off saying she did not have any potential for a career.(9) So on the album I was attempting to marry lots of different music styles together.(10) She divorced her second husband in order to marry Edward VIII.(11) I, like many Indo-Trinidadian men, value immensely the day that our wives agreed to marry us.(12) We interpret this as evidence that the desire for boys lead some husbands to marry another woman if his first wife delivers a girl.(13) But when he flings caution to the wind and offers to divorce his wife and marry her, she scoffs at the idea.(14) The man promised Liz that he would quickly divorce his wife and then marry her.(15) Both are attractive, funny, sexually confident, with no plans to marry or settle down any time soon.(16) When he reveals he is in love with the older man's wife and wants to marry her, the game begins.
(1) to marry :: pakasalan
(2) marry off :: papag-asawahin
(3) marry with :: asawa na may
(4) marry up :: magpakasal sa up
2. wed ::
3. join ::
1. divorce ::
marred, marries, marring, marry, marrying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
will you MARRY me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
You don't think
I'd let you MARRY that beast, do you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
- I'm gonna ask her to MARRY me.
- Marry you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I will MARRY Sansa Stark
and do my duty by her.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Yes, of course, of course
I'’ll MARRY you!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: marry
Meaning and definitions of marry, translation in Filipino language for marry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of marry in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "marry"
What marry means in Filipino, marry meaning
in Filipino, marry definition, examples and pronunciation
of marry in Filipino language.