kasal, kasalan, pagkakasal, buhay may asawa, matrimonyo, pagsasamang mag-asawa, pag-aasawa, pag-iisang-dibdib
- pag-aasawamakapag-aasawa namarriages
Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: napagkasunduang kasal
(2) marriage certificate :: marriage certificate
(3) gay marriage :: bakla kasal
(4) marriage proposal :: pag-aasawa proposal
(5) propose marriage :: imungkahi kasal
(6) before marriage :: bago ang kasal
(7) marriage license :: lisensya ng pagpapakasal
(8) marriage ceremony :: seremonya ng kasal
(9) marriage counselor :: marriage counselor
(10) civil marriage :: sibil kasal
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You do understand our MARRIAGE ended
because he had an affair.
00:03:40,889 --> 00:03:43,474
I know, and there's no excuse for that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
My MARRIAGE to Hizdahr is political.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Marriage is scary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Amy, how is this big glass shaft
going to aid our MARRIAGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
is a good sign
for our MARRIAGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Filipino language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marriage in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marriage"
What marriage means in Filipino, marriage meaning in Filipino, marriage definition, examples and pronunciation of marriage in Filipino language.