tanghalian, pananghalian, handog na pananghalian, meryenda, minindal, handaang pananghalian, mirindalmananghalian, mananghali
Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: magtanghalian
(2) lunch box :: lunch box
(3) after lunch :: pagkatapos ng tanghalian
(4) lunch break :: tanghalian
(5) packed lunch :: baon
(6) have a lunch :: magkaroon ng isang tanghalian
(7) free lunch :: libreng tanghalian
(8) before lunch :: Bago mag tanghalian
(9) at lunch :: sa tanghalian
(10) business lunch :: business lunch
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
handog na pananghalian
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
magaan na pagkain
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I would eat my LUNCH in the garden,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Now I need
to pack your LUNCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
- Ready to go to LUNCH?
- Do you think I'm feminine?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I was gonna try to squeeze in
a little more mocking before LUNCH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I'll let you keep your LUNCH money today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Filipino Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Filipino language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lunch in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lunch"
What lunch means in Filipino, lunch meaning in Filipino, lunch definition, examples and pronunciation of lunch in Filipino language.