pangaserahan, kuwartong paupahan, lodying
Noun(1) structures collectively in which people are housed(2) the state or quality of being lodged or fixed even temporarily(3) the act of lodging
Verb(1) be a lodger; stay temporarily(2) put, fix, force, or implant(3) file a formal charge against(4) provide housing for
(1) She was currently relying on the generosity of others to provide her lodging and sustenance.(2) Hundreds of workers cannot afford to pay for board and lodging in Colombo, and are forced to sleep in hospital corridors.(3) Parents who look after students during holiday time and pay Ôö¼├║50 on their board and lodging are also supplementing them by Ôö¼├║1,300 a year(4) Overnight lodging in your car is still free.(5) they found a cheap lodging in a backstreet(6) a fee for board and lodging(7) Both are being given full board and lodging at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and are guaranteed employment with the resort after completion of their subsidized training.(8) You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.(9) Most of the parents caught up with their children at various houses of detention and bought them out, squealing with indignation at being billed for their board and lodging while they had been in custody.(10) Tara was my agent in Prague and her assignment had been to locate cheap lodging for my two days there.(11) In addition to cash, the specialists also received board and lodging , including heating and light, which ensured a perceptible increase in wages after 1770 when prices began to rise steeply.(12) The ship was built to be temporary lodging , never for extended living.(13) You have to pay me in advance for your board and lodging , plus your working clothes, plus I need a deposit for breakages.(14) Their lawyers said the decision effectively charged them ├ö├®┬╝87,000 each for prison board and lodging .(15) According to a January 16 BBC report, the workers receive free board and lodging , and 20 US cents an hour in addition.(16) Make reservations for overnight lodging , of course.
(1) lodge :: sumabit
(2) board and lodging :: board and lodging
(3) lodging house :: bahay-panuluyan
(4) boarding and lodging :: boarding at pangaserahan
(5) lodging allowance :: panuluyan allowance
(6) lodging school :: panuluyan school
2. housing ::
3. lodgment ::
4. reside ::
5. accommodate ::
6. submit ::
7. become fixed ::
8. stick ::
9. file ::
English to Filipino Dictionary: lodging
Meaning and definitions of lodging, translation in Filipino language for lodging with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lodging in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lodging"
What lodging means in Filipino, lodging meaning in Filipino, lodging definition, examples and pronunciation of lodging in Filipino language.