maliit, kaunti, kakaunti, munti, babahagya, maliitin, malinggitkonti, babahagya
Noun(1) a small amount or duration
Adjective(1) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(2) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(3) (of children and animals(4) (informal, or small(5) (of a voice(6) low in stature; not tall(7) lowercase(8) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) not much
(1) When we were little however we used to be made fun of all the time by a boy who moved away.(2) a little while longer(3) the little I have, I've learned from her(4) Once sickness arrived they had little natural resistance and quickly died.(5) they bought something a little less expensive(6) Both men saw the rabbit race from the branches with his little puffy tail ablaze.(7) You're left with a neat little philosophical exercise in trying to assess the true source of its value.(8) With a little distance, what do people think about how the reaction in the US has played out?(9) Warm a little of the oil by putting a small jar of it in a pan of warm water.(10) They're like tiny little orange triangular men, all silently judging you as you drive past them.(11) I was not a little angry(12) When I was little , my mother had a cleaner come around who was also an Avon lady in her spare time.(13) While a little black spot on the sun may seem like a simple act, the transit of Venus is not.(14) It's funny that my favorite thing when I was little is no longer my favorite thing at all.(15) He had played a big role in my life since I was little so he would always be a part of my life.(16) That this in turn should lead to negative growth in the fourth quarter is now little in doubt.
(1) a little :: medyo
(2) a little bit :: kaunti lamang
(3) little bit :: konti lang
(4) little girl :: batang babae
(5) little by little :: paunti-unti
(6) very little :: napaka konti
(7) little sister :: nakababatang kapatid na babae
(8) little boy :: batang lalake
(9) just a little :: konti lang
(10) little one :: maliit na isa
1. small ::
2. short ::
3. young ::
4. brief ::
5. minor ::
6. hardly any ::
para bagang ang anumang
7. contemptible ::
8. fiddling ::
9. slight ::
10. hardly ::
11. rarely ::
1. high ::
2. lofty ::
3. tall ::
4. towering ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A LITTLE, yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Salva, can you drive a LITTLE faster.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
- With the LITTLE stars?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Are you sure you're
not just a LITTLE jealous?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
She's not my girlfriend but wouldn't
you think she'd feel a LITTLE bad...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: little
Meaning and definitions of little, translation in Filipino language for little with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of little in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "little"
What little means in Filipino, little meaning in Filipino, little definition, examples and pronunciation of little in Filipino language.