pinakakaunti, pinakamaliit, pinakakakauntikaunti man, kamunti man, kamuntiman
Noun(1) something that is of no importance
Adjective(1) the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree(2) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(3) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(4) (of children and animals(5) (informal, or small(6) (of a voice(7) low in stature; not tall(8) lowercase(9) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) not much
(1) The most virtuous of mothers can be putty in the hands of the least virtuous of sons.(2) they have the least chance of survival(3) Surprisingly, Freddie came out as the least bizarre of all of us on this, as what you see tends to be what you get with her.(4) there's not the least chance of her coming back(5) she spends the least amount of time in the office(6) he's not the least worried about it(7) it happens when you least expect it(8) As the drivers of old bangers are the least able to afford to invest heavily in a new car, this policy seems unfair.(9) the course is not in the least bit boring(10) nobody knew what was going on, least of all the audience(11) Thomson's theorem states that electrically charged particles arrange themselves so as to have the least energy.(12) I don't feel the least bit of attachment to him(13) money is the least of his worries(14) it's the least important subject(15) The Indian samosa is the lone vegetarian offering, and the least messy to eat on the go.(16) This was, and still is, one of the least known of the wartime special regiments.
(1) at least :: kahit na
(2) last but not least :: huling ngunit hindi bababa sa
(3) the least :: hindi bababa
(4) for at least :: para sa hindi bababa
(5) at the very least :: sa pinakadulo hindi bababa sa
(6) not least :: hindi bababa sa
(7) not in the least :: hindi man lamang
(8) last but not the least :: huling ngunit hindi ang hindi bababa sa
(9) but at least :: ngunit hindi bababa sa
(10) to say the least :: sabihin ang hindi bababa sa
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At LEAST let me take Shireen.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
But at LEAST we die together.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
...and you're going to be needing them
for at LEAST the next 30 years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
At LEAST I can smell
someone else's blood.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
at LEAST we didn't give
everything away so easily.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: least
Meaning and definitions of least, translation in Filipino language for least with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of least in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "least"
What least means in Filipino, least meaning in Filipino, least definition, examples and pronunciation of least in Filipino language.