malaman, matuto, matutuhan, mabatid, mabalitaan, matalos, mag-aral, pag-aralan, mapag-alaman
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: upang malaman
(2) learn about :: Alamin ang tungkol sa
(3) live and learn :: mabuhay at matuto
(4) learn by heart :: isapuso
(5) learn from :: matuto mula sa
(6) eager to learn :: sabik na matuto
(7) learn quickly :: matuto nang mabilis
(8) learn to read :: matutong magbasa
(9) learn of :: matuto ng
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
makakuha ng isang kaalaman ng
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then they will have to LEARN to see
things differently, Mossador.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
I need to LEARN to see better.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
That’s what you LEARN in private schools,
all against one?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
We can LEARN to live with the wildlings,
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Yes, well, it was either LEARN Dothraki
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Filipino language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Filipino, learn meaning in Filipino, learn definition, examples and pronunciation of learn in Filipino language.