- kanyang sarili
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a thing or animal previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) used to emphasize a particular thing or animal mentioned.
(1) the trip itself proved uneventful(2) the field was itself too small(3) his horse hurt itself(4) the pup has no way to protect itself(5) The horse allows itself to be groomed and you honor the horse by grooming him.(6) the engine burnt itself out(7) He already feels a review of the way the company markets itself to potential clients may be called for.(8) the roots are several inches long, though the plant itself is only a foot tall(9) it's a good indicator of the community's attitude to itself(10) Is this not the same publication which prides itself on maximum prurience every Sunday?(11) All of this means that SAS could find itself subject to a bid from a bigger rival.(12) That is the situation in which discredited insurer Equitable Life has found itself .(13) the baby hurt itself(14) The very existence of the subject itself already imposes a terrible ethical burden.(15) it had branches all over the country, four in Dublin itself(16) the country isolated itself from the rest of the world
(1) by itself :: sa pamamagitan ng mismo
(2) in itself :: sa kanyang sarili
(3) for itself :: para sa sarili
(4) of itself :: ng kanyang sarili
(5) to itself :: sa sarili nito
(6) lend itself :: ipahiram sa kanyang sarili
(7) manifest itself :: ipakita ang sarili nito
1. itself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The story they gave you
has played ITSELF out,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
...how to shoot close enough
to a raccoon that it craps ITSELF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
I'm just gonna go home
and let my work speak for ITSELF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
You're right. It sells ITSELF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Even beneath the Red Keep ITSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: itself
Meaning and definitions of itself, translation in Filipino language for itself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of itself in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "itself"
What itself means in Filipino, itself meaning in Filipino, itself definition, examples and pronunciation of itself in Filipino language.