interes, tubo, kapakanan, patubo, kapakinabangan, pakinabang, malasakit, kabutihan, pagkawili, pagkagusto, gana, puhunan, pamumuhunan, pangwili, karga, intindi, ibig, saping-puhunantumubo, maakit, mawili, makawili, pawilihin, umakit, patubuan, magtubo, magpatubo
Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: interest rate
(2) interest rates :: mga rate ng interes
(3) interest income :: interes kita
(4) conflict of interest :: conflict of interest
(5) interest in :: interes sa
(6) accrued interest :: natipong interes
(7) interest expense :: gastos ng interes
(8) vested interest :: vested interes
(9) point of interest :: punto ng interes
(10) common interest :: karaniwang interes
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
palipasan ng oras
11. interest group ::
na grupong interes
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
humihikayat na magkaroon ng
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You've got my INTEREST piqued.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Can I INTEREST you
in an afternoon of spirited questing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Tell me another INTEREST of yours.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Can I INTEREST you in a topical steroid
from my lotion and unguent collection?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
You've taken an INTEREST in Sansa Stark
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Filipino language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interest"
What interest means in Filipino, interest meaning in Filipino, interest definition, examples and pronunciation of interest in Filipino language.