pangkaisipan, pangkatalinuhan, may kaugnayan sa isip, nagpapakilala ng talinomatalino, marunong, taong marunong, tong matalino
Noun(1) a person who uses the mind creatively
Adjective(1) of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind(2) appealing to or using the intellect(3) involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct
(1) We have got to probe her intellectual ability to deal with these issues.(2) There is no question that she has the intellectual ability to succeed in whatever program she chooses.(3) It is great having the planning time and the intellectual stimulation of adults and colleagues.(4) Perhaps all that stands in the balance here is a highbrow intellectual debate.(5) This clearly represents the limit of her intellectual abilities.(6) This requires hard work, intellectual effort, and the maturity to live with differing points of view.(7) I fear I failed to provide the requisite intellectual stimulation and he moved on.(8) In his own time he also visited other blogs, to pinch ideas for intellectual stimulation, and to attract return visitors.(9) Steele stressed that the task did not measure a person's level of intellectual ability.(10) To say more would require something of an intellectual or stylistic mandate which Lanchester conspicuously does not have.(11) In its ambition, its intellectual vigour and its knowledge, it more than justifies its place on any bookshelf.(12) Once again, however, despite its intellectual appeal, this scenario still has a number of problems.(13) Any more, and the stimulation of intellectual life will magnify the bonds of social life.(14) But, in the end, it is a production in which raw passion is always subservient to intellectual cleverness.(15) The failure of love punctuates much of the intellectual cleverness of Farrell's works.(16) Such was his intellectual ability that he was able to skip lectures to go climbing yet still graduate with flying colours.
(1) intellectual property :: intelektuwal na ari-arian
(2) intellectual capital :: intelektuwal na capital
(3) intellectual disability :: intelektwal na kapansanan
(4) intellectual capacity :: intelektwal na kapasidad
(5) intellectual man :: intelektwal na tao
1. mental ::
2. intelligent ::
3. rational ::
4. cerebral ::
5. highbrow ::
6. intellect ::
intellectual, intellectualism, intellectualize, intellectualizes, intellectually, intellectuals, nonintellectual, nonintellectuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does a man with my INTELLECTUAL gifts
play paintball on weekends?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
...as a purely INTELLECTUAL exercise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
It's got my bottomless
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
with a little INTELLECTUAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
you tickle my INTELLECTUAL fancy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: intellectual
Meaning and definitions of intellectual, translation in Filipino language for intellectual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intellectual in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intellectual"
What intellectual means in Filipino, intellectual meaning in Filipino, intellectual definition, examples and pronunciation of intellectual in Filipino language.