mahalaga, importante, makabuluhan, mabigat, bale, delikado, mataas
- mahalagamahalagahindi mahalaga
Adjective(1) of great significance or value(2) important in effect or meaning(3) of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis(4) having authority or ascendancy or influence(5) having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
(1) After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.(2) I don't know too much about him, but he seemed like an important man and a good bloke.(3) the most important thing is that you're on the mend(4) she was an important figure(5) I know how to behave in front of important people and how to behave in everyday life.(6) it's more important to take part than to win(7) As one of his closest companions, Anne became an important member of the new regime.(8) I was made to feel an important part of the team, even though I was just tapping a computer.(9) Each anecdote seems designed to remind us we are in the presence of a clever and important man.(10) Luke is the oldest and the least important employee of a dismal company that imports cloth.(11) It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.(12) This is a timely, important book which points at matters which are relevant to us all now.(13) The traffic will part like the Red Sea to let them through because they're so important ?(14) The important people have been informed of their duties and the day plan has been set in paper.(15) that's an important point(16) It's hard to know where to start explaining how important and useful this book is.
(1) not important :: hindi importante
(2) most important :: pinaka importante
(3) very important :: napaka importante
(4) more important :: mas mahalaga
(5) it's important :: mahalaga
(6) less important :: mas mahalaga
(7) important person :: mahalagang tao
(8) self-important :: hambog
(9) so important :: kaya mahalaga
1. significant ::
2. main ::
3. of value ::
4. powerful ::
5. authoritative ::
6. crucial ::
1. inconsiderable ::
2. insignificant ::
hindi gaanong mahalaga
3. little ::
4. minor ::
5. negligible ::
6. slight ::
7. small ::
8. trifling ::
important, importantly, unimportant
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, yeah, it's very IMPORTANT
to maintain your clear coat.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
are more IMPORTANT
than the written rules
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Because it's IMPORTANT to him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Traditions are IMPORTANT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
and forgot something very IMPORTANT
in the boot, very IMPORTANT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: important
Meaning and definitions of important, translation in Filipino language for important with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of important in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "important"
What important means in Filipino, important meaning in Filipino, important definition, examples and pronunciation of important in Filipino language.